Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic (1652 Views)

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Czech Republic Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
Hi everyone,

I know must people are confused trying to get help on how to get to Czech Republic, especially for Visa procedure and Proof of Funds. I know this for sure because I went through it myself, confused because I couldn't find help.

I don't desire anyone to go through that because it is draining.
Therefore, I am here to help out by answering some of your questions if not all and others can also help to do same. I am doing this because just a handful of people come to Pardubice when compared to Prague or other big cities.

I am not always online but I will try to respond when I get a notification.

Your questions are welcomed.

Lets make it easier for others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by temijoshuaa(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2022
Good morning and thanks a lot for making yourself available. I will like to know how draining it is to apply for Czech republic student visa as well as the requirements needed and cost implications. I am looking at Charles University as a preferred option.
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
Things you need to know:
1. Studies in Czech Republic is free especially if you are studying in their language.
2.But, if you must study in any other language like English, you will likely pay tuition fee.
3. Most PhDs both in Czech and English come with scholarship.
4. Gain admission first and the others are straight forward to collect your visa.
5. If you are a lover of 'Beer' then Czech is for you.
6. If you love peace and security, it is one of the safest country in Europe.
7. You are free to work but language might be a barrier especially in small cities but it is different in big cities like Prague, Olomouc, Ostrava, Brno etc

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
temijoshuaa:
Good morning and thanks a lot for making yourself available. I will like to know how draining it is to apply for Czech republic student visa as well as the requirements needed and cost implications. I am looking at Charles University as a preferred option.

Visa Application is straight-forward. The only challenge is that all supporting document for the application must be translated to Czech.
I will list these documents and light the ones that be in Czech.

LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

1. Application form - completed and signed by the applicant.

2. Passport (valid at least 3 months after the last day of the planned stay, with at least 2 free pages).

3. 2 recent passport size photographs with white or blue background.

4. Documents proving sufficient funds to cover his/her living expenses in the Czech Republic - a bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

5. Documents proving the purpose of stay. (Admission letter and Scholarship for PhDs which comes in Czech Language)

6. Accommodation booking(e.g. a lease contract which must be in Czech).

7. Police Character Report from the Criminal Record Registry (To be translated to Czech and superlegalized)

8. Medical Report: Applicants from Nigeria must submit a medical report proving that he or she does not have any infectious disease such as tuberculosis, HIV, syphilis etc. which also must be translated to Czech

9. Health insurance. The document is not required for the visa procedure itself, nevertheless, it is necessary to present it on collection of the appropriate visa.

I repeat!
All supporting documents need to be in Czech language or translated into Czech.

Please make sure that you follow the correct procedure when legalizing your criminal record or other official documents or risk losing the visa.

2 Likes

Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Princelano(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
Thanks @Anyke for this thread, please how can I reach you on WhatsApp? I have a personal issue to relate to you about my travel to Prague... It's very urgent
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
Princelano:
Thanks @Anyke for this thread, please how can I reach you on WhatsApp? I have a personal issue to relate to you about my travel to Prague... It's very urgent

Get it from my mail
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by obainoaj(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Hello, please can I go for MSc with HND certificate and work experience in Czech?
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Loving1: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Anyke:
Hi everyone,

I know must people are confused trying to get help on how to get to Czech Republic, especially for Visa procedure and Proof of Funds. I know this for sure because I went through it myself, confused because I couldn't find help.

I don't desire anyone to go through that because it is draining.
Therefore, I am here to help out by answering some of your questions if not all and others can also help to do same. I am doing this because just a handful of people come to Pardubice when compared to Prague or other big cities.

I am not always online but I will try to respond when I get a notification.

Your questions are welcomed.

Lets make it easier for others.

Hello,
1. Is the University of South Bohemia in a good city for a Nigerian to live & hustle?

2. Can one still resume September if giving admission to study considering all the translation, legalization and notarization?

1 Like

Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by emmanueljp001: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
@Anyke please could you help with your contact. I need to have a private conversation with you. Thanks.
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by GreatLouee(m): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Please is there scholarship for MSC programmed?

Can one extend stay after school
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by topellycategory: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi @ Anyke, I hope you're keeping well, Do you still reside in Czech Republic. Just got Czech Visa I will be coming to Prague early September for holiday can I connect with you? . Thank you.
Anyke:

Visa Application is straight-forward. The only challenge is that all supporting document for the application must be translated to Czech.

2. Passport (valid at least 3 months after the last day of the planned stay, with at least 2 free pages).

4. Documents proving sufficient funds to cover his/her living expenses in the Czech Republic - a bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

5. Documents proving the purpose of stay. (Admission letter and Scholarship for PhDs which comes in Czech Language)

7. Police Character Report from the Criminal Record Registry (To be translated to Czech and superlegalized)

8. Medical Report: Applicants from Nigeria must submit a medical report proving that he or she does not have any infectious disease such as tuberculosis, HIV, syphilis etc. which also must be translated to Czech

9. Health insurance. The document is not required for the visa procedure itself, nevertheless, it is necessary to present it on collection of the appropriate visa.

I repeat!

Please make sure that you follow the correct procedure when legalizing your criminal record or other official documents or risk losing the visa.
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by tecnolad(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'll pitch my tent here
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by alakara(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pls, my question is, is there work study program.
Can your family I.e wife and children travel with you or join you later?
Do they have a good policy concerning citizenship.
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Kendricklamar(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Hello good morning.
Please i sent you a mail, i have some enquiries to make.
Thanks

Anyke:

I repeat!

Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
obainoaj:
Hello, please can I go for MSc with HND certificate and work experience in Czech?

Hi, I am so sorry that I have been offline for a long time. Research has been intense.
I don't know if you still need this information
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
alakara:
Pls, my question is, is there work study program.
Can your family I.e wife and children travel with you or join you later?
Do they have a good policy concerning citizenship.

Yes, you can work full-time without limits while you study.

Your family cannot travel with you but can join later through the family reunification route but you must meet the conditions for family reunification. No Spouse visa or dependent visa.

I guess so but I am sure that you will enjoy enormous benefits as a permanent resident
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
topellycategory:
Hi @ Anyke, I hope you're keeping well, Do you still reside in Czech Republic. Just got Czech Visa I will be coming to Prague early September for holiday can I connect with you? . Thank you.

Are you Prague now?

You can send me an email so that we connect.
Re: Help Traveling To Pardubice In Czech Republic by Anyke(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kendricklamar:
Hello good morning.
Please i sent you a mail, i have some enquiries to make.
Thanks

Hi, I am not sure if I got it but you can resend so that I could see how to come in if it is necessary

(1) (Reply)

LEARN HOW TO MAKE #200.000 ON A STRIP FOR COCOA EXPORT BUZ WITH NO CAPITAL STAR / Nigerians Jailed In Dutch 'voodoo Curse' Trial / Traveling To Burkina-faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.