Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy (218 Views)

Banks Fear Rush As CBN Threatens To Bar Customers Without BVN, NIN By April / How To Fill Your Whatsapp Group With More Customers Without Paying For Ads / 7 Non-pushy Ways To Get Your Customers To Promote You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy by Solo777(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2022
HOW TO FOLLOW UP YOUR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE BOTHERING OR BEGGING THEM

You may have advertised a product and lots of customers showed interest while some came to your Dm and even asked for your details but that's the last time you heard from them.

What happened?

Why didn't they go ahead and make payments even after getting your payment details?

Did they change their minds?

Are they no longer interested?

These and many other questions may be running through your minds.

Follow up. Why?

Do you know that only about 1-5 % of sales are made on the first contact.

People are busy, need time, need more conviction, need to know you more and lots more before buying from you so you have to understand this.

However, if you want to follow up that customer now, then these openers will help you.

1. I noticed that after sending you the brochures, videos etc, I've not gotten a reply.

Perhaps you need more explanations. Do you?

2. I know we can get busy. Lots of things to do but did you find the time to take a look at the video, ebook, product etc I sent you?

3. I'm reaching out to you because we're closing the windows of our special promo in the next 48 hours.

I saw you made enquiries about it some days ago but didn't take it.

After the window closes, it won't open again and you'll have to get it for #50,000 instead of #25,000.

Would you like to get It now?

Use any of these openers and let's see the test testimonies.

Feel free to edit it to your taste.

Olive Jaja

Business and Sales Strategist

PS: I help ambitious business owners outsell their competitors and grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to being sold out in just 30 days or less.

08179687499 ( WhatsApp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy by GentlePEACE: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
Solo777:
HOW TO FOLLOW UP YOUR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE BOTHERING OR BEGGING THEM

You may have advertised a product and lots of customers showed interest while some came to your Dm and even asked for your details but that's the last time you heard from them.

What happened?

Why didn't they go ahead and make payments even after getting your payment details?

Did they change their minds?

Are they no longer interested?

These and many other questions may be running through your minds.

Follow up. Why?

Do you know that only about 1-5 % of sales are made on the first contact.

People are busy, need time, need more conviction, need to know you more and lots more before buying from you so you have to understand this.

However, if you want to follow up that customer now, then these openers will help you.

1. I noticed that after sending you the brochures, videos etc, I've not gotten a reply.

Perhaps you need more explanations. Do you?

2. I know we can get busy. Lots of things to do but did you find the time to take a look at the video, ebook, product etc I sent you?

3. I'm reaching out to you because we're closing the windows of our special promo in the next 48 hours.

I saw you made enquiries about it some days ago but didn't take it.

After the window closes, it won't open again and you'll have to get it for #50,000 instead of #25,000.

Would you like to get It now?

Use any of these openers and let's see the test testimonies.

Feel free to edit it to your taste.

Olive Jaja

Business and Sales Strategist

PS: I help ambitious business owners outsell their competitors and grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to being sold out in just 30 days or less.

08179687499 ( WhatsApp)

Good piece. Weldone op

3 Likes

Re: How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy by Solo777(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2022
Thank you.

Kindly share if you got value so others can see it

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Desire To Quit Your Business: Building A Successful 6-figure / Create Your Own NFT Marketplace With 50% Off - The Sale Is Live / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.