Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� (699 Views)

Help! Is It A Terrible Idea To Drive From Lagos To Calabar? / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by Oibrahim: 10:11am On May 09, 2022
Good morning

Can I learn how to drive from Udemy or YouTube?�
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by OBALOLA55(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2022
Oibrahim:
Good morning

GO TO DRIVING SCHOOL MY FRIEND angry
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by BigDawsNet: 1:30pm On May 09, 2022
Nope....

Why don't you learn to drive properly and get a licence
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by fineboynl(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
You can learn from YouTube.

When you enter a driver sit for the first time it makes it more easier.
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by zed7: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
This can be a life or death situation. Better go and learn properly. Driving is more than moving a car.

No wonder the rate of accidents on our roads is so high. Many people just enter a car and start driving. In the days of manual, you can either drive or not, no in between.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by alphabbey1(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
Oibrahim:
Good morning

I paid 25k to driving school... learnt for 4 days and learnt remaining through YouTube....

Moral lesson, get a car, go to field, open youtube

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by nelcliff(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2022
Oibrahim:
Good morning

Where will you be taking the practical.

With your phone keypad or touch screen
?

See Questions

I swear you get PHD to dey ask questions.

I hail iooooo

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by fineboynl(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
nelcliff:

Where will you be taking the practical.

With your phone keypad or touch screen
?

See Questions

I swear you get PHD to dey ask questions.

I hail iooooo
he can learn how to drive from YouTube. The only thing is that you will need practical to mastered the act and perfect in it. There are many tutorial already on YouTube.
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by yesloaded: 2:24pm On May 10, 2022
Oibrahim:
Good morning

youtube will help but go to reputable driving school

i downloaded a car race game on my smartphone, played it for some days, watched youtube vidoes for like a week then i head straight to driving school

my tutor said i will spend 2 weeks but ended up teaching me for only 3days because he said i drive like someone whos been driving before now (although i performed excellently well)

Day: how to drive using gear 1, 2, & 3 because we used manual

Day 2: driving with whole gear

Day 3: Reverse

what i learnt myself with youtube: how to use mirror, how to turn on headlamp, traffic pointer etc

i paid 15k back then, althiough i felt somehow cheated because the training looks incomplete to me but i see it as good stepping stone

note: i use motorbike for some years so im not afraid of road in anyway as i ply expressway with my bike during those days

bottomline is that you need to get physical teacher

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by DooDigital: 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
Go to a driving school

I actually teach people how to track cars
Reach me here�
https:///08066910209
Re: Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?� by DooDigital: 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
Go to a driving school

I actually teach people how to track cars

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tip. / Tesla Repair Costs / Elon Musk Confirms $25,000 Tesla Model 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.