Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

So Some Prophet Can Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some Prophet Can Lie (661 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / If You Think Lai Mohammed Can Lie Just See What Kanu Lied This Morning - PHOTOS / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 10:14am On May 09, 2022
Once my anuty friend take me to a church for deliverance at stay with her for 2day the first day night i follow her go attain the church at the end the prophet say people should bring 500 naira i bring out mine the next day at around 10pm i follow go again it was my turn around 4am the prophet call me out and say i should remove my cloth i was wearing only boxer infront of people he latter then sent his men to bring out something wer i no no the thing was inside bottle looking like a medicine he give me to drink and said i should close my eye he latter sent his men to bring out key he talk in a lower voice so i won't hear he now took the saying i should open my mouth he put the key both inside my mouth and use his hand to fold my neck up to 4times and latter he sent his men to bring out basin them hold it under my mouth he say i should vomit out i vomit out the medicine both with key, and latter the prophet tell all the members that i have vomit key but he was the one that put de key inside my mouth.

1 Like

Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by qekng40(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Once my anuty friend take me to a church for deliverance at stay with her for 2day the first day night i follow her go attain the church at the end the prophet say people should bring 500 naira i bring out mine the next day at around 10pm i follow go again it was my turn around 4am the prophet call me out and say i should remove my cloth i was wearing only boxer infront of people he latter then sent his men to bring out something wer i no no the thing was inside bottle looking like a medicine he give me to drink and said i should close my eye he latter sent his men to bring out key he talk in a lower voice so i won't hear he now took the saying i should open my mouth he put the key both inside my mouth and use his hand to fold my neck up to 4times and latter he sent his men to bring out basin them hold it under my mouth he say i should vomit out i vomit out the medicine both with key, and latter the prophet tell all the members that i have vomit key but he was the one that put de key inside my mouth

Run ooo

False Prophets plenty pass real Prophets o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Run ooo

False Prophets plenty pass real Prophets o
The lady was told my aunty that the church is very powerful, i didn't know
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by 360degreess(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2022
What a pity,So na recently you just discover say most church owners na scammers ?.. Christianity has the most dubious religious scholars and it also has the most "blind followers"among all the major religions in the world..

Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2022
360degreess:
Nn
Meaning
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by 360degreess(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Meaning
..I just booked space grin grin
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by qekng40(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
The lady was told my aunty that the church is very powerful, i didn't know

The Devil is powerful too, know this.
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

The Devil is powerful too, know this.
Just see the way i go spoil my money almost 2k
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 10:43am On May 09, 2022
360degreess:
What a pity,So na recently you just discover say most church owners na scammers ?.. Christianity has the most dubious religious scholars and it also has the most "blind followers"among all the major religions in the world..
nawa....oooo i spoil almost 2k for that kind thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
I thank God say i no die
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Danibonk(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2022
Them Dey play you street
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
Danibonk:
Them Dey play you street
aswear
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
I be 21yrs old
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by chrisxxx(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
One was praying for me one day and expected me to fall. I held my ground and he had his hand firmly placed on my forehead pushing me backward vigorously with his legs crossing my legs intermittently for me to trip. I kept on avoiding those legs until he gave me a kind of Mike Tyson punch below the belt. I said to myself that I just need to fall as i was about creating a scene of stubborn demonic spirit. I followed my father in-law to the church and he was standing just right behind me taken a keen observation of what was happening. I had to pretend falling and that was how the pastor let me go with a sigh of relief. I was about spoiling his show
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Righthussle: 9:56pm On May 09, 2022
Y
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Righthussle: 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
360degreess:

Change that " most" to "all". All church owners are thieves.
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by yyba: 11:01pm On May 09, 2022
chrisxxx:
One was praying for me one day and expected me to fall. I held my ground and he had his hand firmly placed on my forehead pushing me backward vigorously with his legs crossing my legs intermittently for me to trip. I kept on avoiding those legs until he gave me a kind of Mike Tyson punch below the belt. I said to myself that I just need to fall as i was about creating a scene of stubborn demonic spirit. I followed my father in-law to the church and he was standing just right behind me taken a keen observation of what was happening. I had to pretend falling and that was how the pastor let me go with a sigh of relief. I was about spoiling his show
grin grin
Re: So Some Prophet Can Lie by Nobody: 7:37am On May 10, 2022
chrisxxx:
Lol your own na one concor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-at-home Grounds Imo / Prophecy: Southerners Are Noisemakers, North’ll Remain In Power –apostle Suleman / Bend Down And Select Deisgn Fliers For Peter Obi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.