Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District (132 Views)

Gov Adeleke Campaigns With Osun West And Central District Candidates / Olatorera Majekodunmi-Oniru Buys Ogun Central APC Senatorial Form / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District by JohnsonChima: 10:33am On May 09, 2022
PUBLIC LETTER FROM PRINCESS OLATORERA MAJEKODUNMI-ONIRU TO OGUN CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT REGARDING UPCOMING ELECTIONS

Good morning Great Citizens of Ogun Central Senatorial District,

I want to use this message to salute everyone for your strong support and love over the months as we moved round the district meeting and connecting with tens of thousands of citizens, party members and leaders. I was warmly received everywhere and greatly encouraged. I developed a deeper understanding of our collective challenges of which I would do all in my power to drive collective growth and prosperity.

I am, more than ever, fully dedicated to our success, our growth, our happiness, and to effectively representing our District in the Senate. Our push for Greater Nigeria will be achieved. We will advocate and establish strong laws and institutions with progressive checks and balances to propel our developing economy.

My unwavering passion for Nigeria dates back many decades. From serving as president of African Associations, to consulting with topmost leaders on Africa's Development, to reviewing over 5000 pages of documents and books on Leadership, to developing analytical risks-mitigation spreadsheets against the next 60+ years firmly dedicated to Greater Nigeria.

As a proud Omo Ogun with proven ethical background, highest quality education, 20 years of global work experience, passion for Greater Nigeria and the most recently passed law mandating 35% women representation in government and politics, I am committed to making Ogun Central the most progressive district in 2023 and beyond.

Our upcoming elections are crucial to our security, our happiness, our growth and our development. I will serve, painstakingly for Greater Nigeria. Please get your PVC and mobilize as many citizens as possible to secure theirs. God bless our current and future leaders. God bless you. God bless Nigeria.

Yours sincerely, in unity, peace and progress,

Ọ.M.Ọ for Senate 2023.
Olatorera.com.
news@olatorera.com.

Please share this message.

About Olatorera Majekodunmi Oniru (Ọ.M.Ọ):

Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-Oniru is running for Senate representing Ogun State Central Senatorial District. Over the years, she has been an ardent Investor, Entrepreneur and 21st Century Business Development Expert passionate about all things Africa.

With over 16 years of experience in finance, technology, global trade and consulting, she is dedicated towards a greater Africa and incorruptible about increasing the standard of living with no citizen left behind. Her leadership career developed from General Electric to Bank of America Merrill Lynch and later, Lars Magnus Ericsson where she traveled the world working as Global Consultant and later as Head of Sales Governance.

https://www.olatorera.com/about/ceo
Re: Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District by helinues: 10:36am On May 09, 2022
if she is from late Oba Abiodun Oniru family, then the late Oba had very good connection with not just Ogun state but Ogun central.. Baba always make it to the state every month to attend several meetings but on coded level.. Most especially the forty members meeting which he was part of the founders
Re: Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District by Parachoko: 11:07am On May 09, 2022
helinues:
if she is from late Oba Abiodun Oniru family, then the late Oba had very good connection with not just Ogun state but Ogun central.. Baba always make it to the state every month to attend several meetings but on coded level.. Most especially the forty members meeting which he was part of the founders
I thought the lady is married to a man from the Onirus family
Re: Public Letter From Princess Olatorera Majekodunmi-oniru To Ogun Central District by helinues: 11:10am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought the lady is married to a man from the Onirus family

Well I don't know about that. But I know of the late Oba Abiodun Oniru of having great connection with Ogun state

(1) (Reply)

#Meffy2023 Is A Goal!!! / Lagos Government Stops Approval For Three-storey Buildings In Ebute-metta / Toyin Saraki | Sen. Uche Ekwunife || The Sun Humanitarian Icon Of The Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.