Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Is The Usefulness Of NANS And NAUS? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Usefulness Of NANS And NAUS? (229 Views)

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / The Illegality Of NANS And Why They Don't Speak For Nigerian Students / Count Us Out Of NANS’ Planned Activities In Ekiti ―EKSU SUG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Usefulness Of NANS And NAUS? by JOACHINpedro: 10:37am On May 09, 2022
Sometimes I just look at these two association and smh. The educational system has been epileptic for the past 3months, what have these association done to alleviate this jeopardy? Absolutely Nothing! And don't even start making excuses for their online threat that has never held water. I vividly remember the threat to boycott and protest at the Abuja national stadium during the world cup qualifiers and here we are. Why can't they sue ASUU and FG? students are idle, and an idle mind is devil's workshop. They are loosing faith in education
Why is nobody saying anything?
This is the height of nonchanlancy and uselessness. Scrap these bodies so students will know they don't have any representative!

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Is The Usefulness Of NANS And NAUS? by Shineoneday: 11:59am On May 09, 2022
Guy no de kill yourself for ninja matter if you are affected by this strike look for something to do or learn just utilize your time wisely at least you will be engaged

This is the only thing I have to say to every students affected this period, just utilize your time .. Nigeria isn't a county but a corn-Tree
Re: What Is The Usefulness Of NANS And NAUS? by JOACHINpedro: 12:30pm On May 09, 2022
Shineoneday:
Guy no de kill yourself for ninja matter if you are affected by this strike look for something to do or learn just utilize your time wisely at least you will be engaged

This is the only thing I have to say to every students affected this period, just utilize your time .. Nigeria isn't a county but a corn-Tree
Well I'm not affected and I have all the right to be concerned.
I'm sick of seeing youths that should be in school loitering around and begging for mini job to get busy

(1) (Reply)

NDT Course Online In Coimbatore / Enugu State Government Primary School Teachers Go On Indefinite Strike / How To Prepare And Get A's In 2022 Waec Without Using Expos Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.