Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Motivates You To Develop? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Motivates You To Develop? (226 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / Ninth Assembly shall work closely with the executive to develop Nigeria - Lawan / Learn How To Develop Website And Other Associated Programming For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Motivates You To Develop? by penguin2021(f): 10:51am On May 09, 2022
Tell us about someone who can really inspire you? What is he or she doing that draws your attention to? Who is he and what does he do?
Re: Who Motivates You To Develop? by pixie2: 11:57am On May 09, 2022
A person's motivation is always internal and depends on his goals and values. And the environment can either understand and support them or demotivate them. But one particular person cannot motivate. He can simply show us a short segment of his life and share his experience. That is why I prefer to motivate myself, without creating any idols.
Re: Who Motivates You To Develop? by crysmile(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
Usually I am motivated to self-development by many different people. It all depends on the period of time, my mood, the sphere in which I plan to develop, and the society in which I find myself. It does not always have to be a popular person. In some cases it can be even my friends or neighbors. At this point in my life, that person is Blaine Graboyes. I am inspired by his life's journey, his development in business and how he has managed to combine creativity and work. If you're interested, listen to his podcast online, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

By 2030, Many People Will Stop Using Smart Phones / / Nl Rainmakers Where Are They Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.