Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday (1317 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Mayor2022: 11:28am On May 09, 2022
Few days after he unusual silence on her 43rd birthday, Genevieve Nnaji has deleted all IG posts and un-followed everyone.

The Daily Page recalls that fans were left worried as Genevieve Nnaji refuse to post a photo to celebrate her birthday.

However, this year, the jewel of Nollywood seems to celebrate her birthday in low key, while her fans and colleagues showered her with love and birthday messages on social media.

A fan posted, "I know Genevieve Nnaji is quiet but I am worried. At least I expect a message from her today. Hope all is well queen."

As of the time of filing this report, Genevieve Nnaji has deleted all IG posts. See the screenshot below:

https://thedailypage.ng/genevieve-nnaji-deletes-all-ig-posts-unfollows-everyone-after-unusual-silence-on-her-43rd-birthday/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2022
her own problem..i have more pressing issues than this

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:35am On May 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
her own problem..i have more pressing issues than this
The op did not force you to comment or view tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The op did not force you to comment or view tho. undecided
and i didnot force you to mention me though

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by SultanYoung: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
Nawao for bloggers oooh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
Hisbah21:

and i didnot force you to mention me though
If only you didn't force your little finger to type gibberish.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:37am On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only you didn't force your little finger to type gibberish.. undecided
go find something doing

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Aidejay(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2022
What birthday pictures are internet people still expecting from a 43 year old mother of one? She kuku deleted everything you people should take your expectations to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On May 09, 2022
Hisbah21:

go find something doing
Next time find something to do with your life and keep mute.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Next time find something to do with your life and keep mute.
shhhh take ur drugs

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47am On May 09, 2022
Hisbah21:

shhhh take ur drugs
Shh slide off kiddo..I hope you grow up..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by OBALOLA55(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS LIL KID ABOVE ME? sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by We4all: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
She is seeking for attention. She better get her ass up and start working on another production again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by Mandate2023: 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
I know she might be depressed kind of but ipigs will say we r attacking her bcoz she's Igbo......is not easy to be living a single life for a long period of time

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by juniorstar(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2022
How old is she..hope no be menopause dey cause am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by irunoko(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2022
We4all:
She is seeking for attention. She better get her ass up and start working on another production again.
she enter social media, she's seeking attention,she keeps her personal buisness off social media, she's looking for attention

Them use pull him down and trolling swear for Una? lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2022
juniorstar:
How old is she..hope no be menopause dey cause am
Na by force to be on SOCIAL media? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by juniorstar(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
irunoko:
Na by force to be on SOCIAL media? undecided
Social media no be something u go dey throwaway tantrums anyhow..if u no wan join no even start am.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 1:50am On May 10, 2022
I honestly hope she's fine. Sometimes people go thru stuff they can't share. While other shallow-minded people pass insensitive comments. What a pity!

(1) (Reply)

Come Suck Guys” –reactions As Lady Bursty Outfit Creates Reactions Online / Is This Love Or What / Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Arrested For Alleged Money Ritual In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.