Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months (598 Views)

ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by WORDSENSEI: 11:59am On May 09, 2022
Some aggrieved students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) have taken to the entrance of the institution to protest the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

Some of them could be seen bearing placards with “If you have money for election form, you can fund education; end ASUU strike now”.

Meanwhile, ASUU on Monday announced the extension of the ongoing strike action by three months.

In a statement issued by its president, Prof. Emmanuel Osodeke, ASUU expressed “shock that public universities have remained closed for about three months while members of the political class were busy purchasing expression of interest and nomination forms worth several millions of Naira in preparations for 2023 elections.”

See photos from the protest below:

https://thisnigeria.com/photos-unilag-students-protest-as-ASUU-extends-strike-by-three-months/

Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Legalcriminal: 12:03pm On May 09, 2022
3months is more time to chill at home.
Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Rastaramsey(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
Legalcriminal:
3months is more time to chill at home.

3 months is enough for a real niggarr to know the next step to take in order to become a better man...
Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Legalcriminal: 12:11pm On May 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:

3 months is enough for a real niggarr to know the next step to take in order to become a better man...

Real niggars already bombing sites like terrorist.

If I can get like 20 mentions I’m creating a group to recruit more bombers. Those interested only not unserious fellows cuz I have many of them on my mail.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Rastaramsey(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
Legalcriminal:

If I can get like 20 mentions I’m creating a group to recruit more bombers. Those interested only not unserious fellows cuz I have many of them on my mail.

You don't need up to 20 mentions undecided
Help any real niggar that comes your way....

As you dey show am sites, make you dey show am i.p plug
He get why...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Aidejay(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2022
There are over 1.5 million Nigerian students studying in universities minus the private institutions.

If 0.5 million of them can come out in anger and rage within 1 week ASUU strike will end.

The youths are demoralized the lecturers are looking for daily bread and the govt is operating as usual.

We are already used to dysfunction in this country.
Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by Legalcriminal: 12:24pm On May 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You don't need up to 20 mentions undecided
Help any real niggar that comes your way....

As you dey show am sites, make you dey show am i.p plug
He get why...

I already put many through but many thought that shit is easy, so they stop at some points and I’m tired of repeating on and on. But that IP plug stuffs no no
Re: UNILAG Students Protest As ASUU Extends Strike By Three Months by OBALOLA55(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2022
Legalcriminal:

EFCC

(1) (Reply)

CAN College Entrance Scholarship For Students In Canada / ASUU Vs Fg: How Fg Shocked ASUU / A Perculiar Case - How To Get Primary School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.