Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English (725 Views)

Teach Your Dog How To Swim / Deworming In Dogs! How To Get The Best Results .. / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by preshman22: 12:27pm On May 09, 2022
Hello Everyone
I am an experienced dog trainer that is specialized in teaching dogs how to talk
You think it's impossible right?
How is it possible
This is possible with our new innovative and combulary test vascumma(ICTV)

ICTV is a device that modifies the vocal cord of your dogs hereby enabling them to pronounce certain words in the English dictionary

If you want your dogs vocal cord to be modified
You will have to pay the sum of 500,000 naira
And it is for 2 sessions
After that is done
We will take your dog to our specialized dog trainer that will teach the dog how to understand English
And it will also teach your dog the use of English language in relation to it's environment
This training will be for 3 years
And the fee for the 3 years is 3,000,000

Enroll your dogs now

To enrol your dogs
Call

1 Like

Re: I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by Teaveapoet(f): 12:36pm On May 09, 2022
Fantastic
Re: I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by youngking89(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2022
Hello Everyone
I am an experienced dog trainer that is specialized in teaching dogs how to talk
How is it possible

ICTV is a device that modifies the vocal cord of your dogs hereby enabling them to pronounce certain words in the IGBO dictionary

And it is for 2 sessions
After that is done
We will take your dog to our specialized dog trainer that will teach the dog how to understand IGBO
And it will also teach your dog the use of IGBO language in relation to it's environment
And the fee for the 3 years is 1,500,000

Enroll your dogs now

To enrol your dogs
Call
Re: I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by preshman22: 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
youngking89:
Hello Everyone
How is it possible

ICTV is a device that modifies the vocal cord of your dogs hereby enabling them to pronounce certain words in the IGBO dictionary

And it is for 2 sessions
After that is done
We will take your dog to our specialized dog trainer that will teach the dog how to understand IGBO
And it will also teach your dog the use of IGBO language in relation to it's environment
And the fee for the 3 years is 1,500,000

Enroll your dogs now

To enrol your dogs
Call
Thief oh
Re: I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by Geepee77(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin
preshman22:

Thief oh
Re: I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English by preshman22: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kai
Wetin I write? cry

(1) (Reply)

50k Awoof Instead Of 100k...male Brindle Boerbeol 10wks Old / 2 Male Alsatian Puppies For Sale(4wks Old) / Pure Breed Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.