Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. (158 Views)

2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. by naijabetlee(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2022
Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, Nigeria, Pastor Tunde Bakare has expressed commitment to the realization of a new Nigeria in his life time, promising to be the bridge between the past, present and the future.

“I will be a conciliatory bridge between what was, what is and what should be,” he stated.

Bakare stated this on Monday in Abuja at the declaration of his intent to run for presidency on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC.

He unveiled a four-point agenda which he said are peace, progress, prosperity and possibility.

Who will win the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election Bet Now on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

Bakare recalled that as running mate to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 election, they jointly designed a framework to get Nigeria working and that the framework was adopted as the manifesto of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and also formed the bedrock of the APC manifesto.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. by Xscape1993(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2022
It is well ooo.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. by Ever8090: 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
Ok..wish him good luck....

I am a builder looking for a contractor or an engineer to work with, base in port Harcourt but presently in Abuja to try my luck if I can hook up with a client, contractor or an engineer in need of an extra hand

Ready to travel to any part of the country no matter the location..

Anyone interested to give me an opportunity should DM me pls...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare On 2023 Agenda: I’ll Bridge Past, Present, Future. by Nukilia: 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
Another confused soul

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Directive:all Appointees Vying Of Office Must Resign Before May 16 / Read This Qoute And Your Life Will Change For Good / Support Buhari For The First Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.