Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here (5467 Views)

What Redmi Phones Can I Buy 6gb 128gb Under 85k / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Joezik(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Whobedatte:
Camera quality drops in less than six months
Redmi note 9pro I bought in less than 9 months
Funny enough I use a Samsung S6 and my wife convinced me to buy this redmi nonsense o
Kai

U expose fone to nonsense conditions and expect it to be same .... Mine is working great.

I got second hand
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Whobedatte(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2022
Joezik:

U expose fone to nonsense conditions and expect it to be same .... Mine is working great.

I got second hand
Which nonsense conditions? Are you Ok at all?
Phone camera drops which I only bought because of the camera hype.
A phone of 100k which is not up to a year !!
Funny enough I wanted a Samsung phone even if London used , S10 + will go for same price buy my wife convinced me to buy this redmi nonsense
Henceforth , I either by a Samsung or iPhone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Joezik(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
Whobedatte:

Funny enough I wanted a Samsung phone even if London used , S10 + will go for same price buy my wife convinced me to buy this redmi nonsense

Are u using gcam
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Kirkman: 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
pablobellins:

Thank you, but how do I revert to previous update? About selling the phone, I'd love to. But it does hv second hand value. I bought it 138k less than 2 weeks ago. How much do you think I can sell it?

Try selling it off on the RedmI thread. You will get a willing buyer there.
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2022
Meister:

There's nothing wrong with private DNS, I'm currently using one and I've used it in my last 4 phones at least.

this phone is useless and shouldn't be hyped or defended further. Hv done the factory reset, this phone is lagging now. Its lags badly.

1 Like

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Unless you spend your whole day playing game... It will serve you
I spend almost all my day gamin. Am an Influencer.

1 Like

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
KallmemrB0:
why you dey Cover the date.... Lol
as how?
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
KallmemrB0:
why you dey Cover the date.... Lol
stupid phone that is now lagging.. Anyone seeing this thread better flee from it.
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
KallmemrB0:
I just pity those who gave birth to you.. Let me leave you
nairaland is a faceless forum.. You are at liberty to say anything that mks u happy.
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by RealEzee(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Trash!

Op, this is one of those st*pîd marketers I was talking about. I knew they will eventually come.

Guy, how much is Xiaomi paying you for this rubbish you are posting
if u can't dispute my claims pls be silent ,no b by shouting marketers here and there go save you from your preinstalled ignorance

1 Like

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by KallmemrB0: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
pablobellins:
stupid phone that is now lagging.. Anyone seeing this thread better flee from it.
lol.. Better come to Xiaomi Nigeria Community on Facebook let the help ur life
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Meister(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2022
Whobedatte:

S10+ 100k ? Ndi mmadu shaa
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Meister(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
pablobellins:
I spend almost all my day gamin. Am an Influencer.

Influencer that's gaming with a budget device is not a serious human being at all.
You're using a G95 phone to play game on ultra graphics whilst screen recording at the same time and maybe even going live sometimes and you're expecting miracles when all the other so called influencers are using iphone 12 pro max, better tablets or at least Poco F3.

Better find something else to do with your time

6 Likes

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
Meister:

Influencer that's gaming with a budget device is not a serious human being at all.
You're using a G95 phone to play game on ultra graphics whilst screen recording at the same time and maybe even going live sometimes and you're expecting miracles when all the other so called influencers are using iphone 12 pro max, better tablets or at least Poco F3.

Better find something else to do with your time

Well this is discouraging, but I won't take it to heart..

This is my fourth device I bought from my own pocket. I started with an iPhone 7.. It heat up real quick and weak battery is why dump it.

next to an hot 10play with G70.the one meant for gaming. Had no complain.. I just felt the urge to step up. So I did to a note 10 with an G80 processor.

No complaints, till I stepped up to where I am now, the redmi with so called G98 processor.

Now its clear the processor has nothing to do with the gaming performance, cos I if I will be honest with my self, the hot 10 play of G70 gave me rest of mind abs game confidence than the later.

I am here to make a point, not to drag or fight... Else, on a good day u for don hear from me cos of this comment.. We for drag ourselve tire for here, but u r of the hook.

2 Likes

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Meister(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
pablobellins:

Well this is discouraging, but I won't take it to heart..

This is my fourth device I bought from my own pocket. I started with an iPhone 7.. It heat up real quick and weak battery is why dump it.

next to an hot 10play with G70.the one meant for gaming. Had no complain.. I just felt the urge to step up. So I did to a note 10 with an G80 processor.

No complaints, till I stepped up to where I am now, the redmi with so called G98 processor.

Now its clear the processor has nothing to do with the gaming performance, cos I if I will be honest with my self, the hot 10 play of G70 gave me rest of mind abs game confidence than the later.

I am here to make a point, not to drag or fight... Else, on a good day u for don hear from me cos of this comment.. We for drag ourselve tire for here, but u r of the hook.

You still no get talk, I've used note 10s in the past and I gamed with it in it's right game settings without any lags.
What settings do you put your game on and do you or don't you screen record? You wrote a lot of things without actually saying anything tangible
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2022
Meister:

You still no get talk, I've used note 10s in the past and I gamed with it in it's right game settings without any lags.
What settings do you put your game on and do you or don't you screen record? You wrote a lot of things without actually saying anything tangible
in the past? U comparing in the past with recent updates..

FYI.. In the past I play FF on max graphics on ordinary iPhone 5. I don't dare play it now in 2022.

.una go just come person thread de form woked & enlighten.

Excuse urself
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Wizywiz(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
Xaiomi fan boys and vawulence grin Op don't mind them oooo na because of them I no dey like come phone thread...if they re not insulting other phone users they are discrediting other phones as if no be the same chinko all of them be..... always disturbing us with there crap Redmi abi na bluemi. Once dey hear Techno and infinix their ear go stand like dog on heat....Op sell the crap of a phone if e worry u too much. Redmi boys like vawulence. grin they are toxic in nature....no dey follow Dem talk.. for years I ve been observing their rascality over phone wey Dem no dey pay Dem for Ad..

N:B. Redmi yeye people make una no bother to quote me oooo...I no like vawulence like una. I won't reply una shinanigans.

2 Likes

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Meister(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2022
pablobellins:
in the past? U comparing in the past with recent updates..

FYI.. In the past I play FF on max graphics on ordinary iPhone 5. I don't dare play it now in 2022.

.una go just come person thread de form woked & enlighten.

Excuse urself

You literally don't want solutions from all indications, you just want to keep disparaging the phone manufacturers which is a very nonsense behaviour

You've been asked questions to determine how to help you and you neither answer the questions nor provide screenshots that you're asked to provide so your problem can be solved.

I've asked you at what settings do you play your games and what FPS does it get to and I've asked you to send a screenshot of your APN settings you didn't do any, someone suggested some changes you should do to your APN settings you started talking trash, someone else has told you to also try to redownload full ROM of your last update and you didn't care to ask how to go about doing that, the only thing you've cared about doing since opening this thread is to make a mockery of the brand which can clearly be seen from what you named the thread.

Since you don't want solutions either you continue using the phone like that or you sell it 80k, the ball is in your court

5 Likes

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Meister:

You literally don't want solutions from all indications, you just want to keep disparaging the phone manufacturers which is a very nonsense behaviour

You've been asked questions to determine how to help you and you neither answer the questions nor provide screenshots that you're asked to provide so your problem can be solved.

I've asked you at what settings do you play your games and what FPS does it get to and I've asked you to send a screenshot of your APN settings you didn't do any, someone suggested some changes you should do to your APN settings you started talking trash, someone else has told you to also try to redownload full ROM of your last update and you didn't care to ask how to go about doing that, the only thing you've cared about doing since opening this thread is to make a mockery of the brand which can clearly be seen from what you named the thread.

Since you don't want solutions either you continue using the phone like that or you sell it 80k, the ball is in your court

Now its clear you are one of their data boys
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Jaculze(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2022
pablobellins:
I use to enjoy my beloved infinix note 10 for gaming... But because of constant hype of this redmi devices... I decided, for no reason to ditch my infinix. Then got redmi note 10s 8/126

Ever since then, hv bn experiencing network interruption duri G games... Am so fed up... Isit a redmi thing?
You never see anything grin
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Jaculze(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Explain better so you can recieve help..

But mind you. can't you just state your problem without involving other brands?..

Is as if they forced you to buy the phone angry
how can he state his problem without stating the brand he's having the problems with?
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Jaculze(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2022
pablobellins:
finally. A like mind. Am just so filled with regrets.. My infinix note 10 was doin well
did you sell the Infinix?
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Jaculze(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2022
Jazzman01:

Just like me, I was using an infinix device before and it was serving me well until I decided to try Xiaomi due to the way they have been hyping it. But right now I can't really see any difference between the two brands. Their major bragging rights before was that Xiaomi makes use of Snapdragon processors which are far more superior to the mediatek infinix and Tecno were using. But Xiaomi company have also embraced mediatek processors now and their stupid marketers and hypemen are silent.
hahahahahaha. The likes of Skywalker124 and SunshineHQ
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2022
Jaculze:
did you sell the Infinix?
I did cry
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Jaculze(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2022
pablobellins:
I did cry
chai. Pele. You can buy it back if you like the device
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Nonsoco80(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
pablobellins:
sell the phone nah. No be by force to use redmi phone.
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2022
Jaculze:
how can he state his problem without stating the brand he's having the problems with?

Lol grin read again undecided
Then you would understand where am coming from..

Cheers
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2022
Jaculze:
chai. Pele. You can buy it back if you like the device

Good question grin grin
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by pablobellins(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Lol grin read again undecided
Then you would understand where am coming from..

Cheers

Whatever...

It's won't change the way I see the brand henceforth
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Kennyflyair: 3:15pm On May 15, 2022
pablobellins:

OK, I apologise for that.

My problem is, my data connection can't go mins without interruption during my stream. The funny thing is, d data won't off.. It will be there ON. But the connection isn't there, till I off/on it again.

Now about off/on. On my previous brand, when I off/on to refresh network... The reconnection is immediate.. Here I hv to close down the app and restart it, cos I will keep getting connection error on my screen.

And lastly, I think this started happening after I updated to the latest software of the phone.

I look forward to getting help around this. Cos initially I thought it was my netwk provider, but I hv tried all know available netwk in Nigeria.

9mobile isn't even working on it at all. Instead of displaying LTe, it's Hsdpa and still don't even login to the game.

pls help

Trassion phones are well optimized for Nigerian networks.

The data interruption stuff you're experiencing is real.

I've used 2 redmi devices so far in my xioami journey. Both are redmi 8a.

The first one I got had this same issue you mentioned and unfortunately it wasn't fixed with updates. And that time I was constantly using zoom for meetings. I had to beg my friend using Tecno to on hotspot for me despite having data on the phone.

The second one which I'm using currently has no such issues.
Let's just say you were unlucky to get that particular device.

1 Like

Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Blastedholligan: 3:31pm On May 15, 2022
Make una no buy this phone una no go hear. Oya naw look at
Re: What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2022
It's a general issue with people using MTN on xiaomi... Hit me up for a fix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Swap My Android For A Used Iphone 6 / Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 / The Frameless Design Infinix TV Debuts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.