Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) (14888 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

grin

e shock u abi??

Don't be surprise Buhari is coming again in 2023 I will vote Buhari again in 2023 e go shock u on that day..

Guy you always make me laugh ���� any time you post Buhari pictures here.
That your response of " E shock you abi " they crack me ehhh...
Kudos bro. wink
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
helinues:

And you are what?

A guy pretending to be a female on this forum.

hahahahahaah
oga stop defending nonsense,go to the kitchen and wash those dirty dishes
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Kwestionair: 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

e shock una say Buhari secretly jets out of Nigeria and nobody knows abi?? grin grin na the new style wey we go de use na be that!!

From the first photo you will know who the real president “UN DEPUTY” is and not the impostor you have there.
Things Dey happen for Aso Rock sha
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
Na only the camera men for Aso Rock dey work
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2022
Cow brain ! What is he doing there!?
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Hespee93: 5:34pm On May 09, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

e shock una say Buhari secretly jets out of Nigeria and nobody knows abi?? grin grin na the new style wey we go de use na be that!!

D tin pain dem well well!!!

And so shal the pain continues

Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
He codedly seat beside an hausa lady (UN deputy sec. Gen) in order to interpret for him.
Brain no go kill this man.
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
The illiterate president won't even understand anything discussed at the meeting.
The man is just there to shake hands
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by MurderX: 8:29pm On May 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He's nobody, nobody cares if he jet out or not. He's of no use being in the country, and he's of no use jetting out of the country. That's how useless he is.

MadamVanessa, please my network is low how can I connect to your hotspot
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
say this log of wood no go shame the devil put on suit one day? always with native attire
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
HolyStriker:

Stop insulting the Nigerian President in an open forum like this, the world is watching…

I don’t like Buhari but I don’t insult him. He’s the Nigerian president for God sake
You must be mad.
Oh u are supporting him right.
Now I pray for u.
May all the evils that this man has brought to innocent Nigeria be your portion even in your Fourth generation.
May Nigeria be the life style of your unborn generation
May u encouter double portion of buhari administration in your entire house hold.
Your days will be like that of bandit.
No one will listen to your cry just like an innocent Nigerians.

Amen to this prayers
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
Dhury:
If ibo can support kanu a murderer who I'm not support the best president of mankind?

And I asked.
How come i managed to shear same nationality with someone that reason below his senses.

Am not hating but bro wake up from your destruction.
You deserved meaningful life
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Bigheart042:

You must be mad.
Oh u are supporting him right.
Now I pray for u.
May all the evils that this man has brought to innocent Nigeria be your portion even in your Fourth generation.
May Nigeria be the life style of your unborn generation
May u encouter double portion of buhari administration in your entire house hold.
Your days will be like that of bandit.
No one will listen to your cry just like an innocent Nigerians.

Amen to this prayers

You bastard poor church rat, go and hussle and stop blaming Buhari for your oloshous opuntia

You must not insult your president online to pass a message you daughter of a nobody

Is Buhari your father’s mate? What did your alcoholic father achieve? How many times did you come online to insult your nonentity of a father??
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
HolyStriker:

You bastard poor church rat, go and hussle and stop blaming Buhari for your oloshosim…

You must not insult your president online yo pass a message your daughter of a nobody
E pain u right?
That's how e pain those in bandit captivity with out the president doing nothing..

Anu offia
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by Luqmans125: 5:47am On May 10, 2022
@Dhury how is he the best president ? Oh! You must be his family member to be supporting him
Re: President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2022
Pauldollars:

Blue cannot always be the colour of the different environments in which the Presidency takes pictures.
Other super cameras will give different definitions
Possibly their default settings...they want it to standout, that's why you even noticed in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Nigeria Youth Forum Gives Buhari 7 Days To Apologize Over Derogatory Comment / COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.