Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met (19736 Views)

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail / Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
A 25-year-old man identified as Ebenezer Adeshina has been arrested by men of Ogun State police command for alleged rape and blackmail of a 16-year-old girl (name withheld).

The suspect was arrested on May 6 following a report lodged at Owode Egbado divisional headquarters by the victim, who stated that she met the suspect on Facebook sometime in 2021, and they began chatting.

The victim told the police that her phone got spoilt along the line, so she could no longer chat with the suspect. However, in the month of March this year, the suspect called her and asked why she didn't chat with him anymore, of which she informed him of her spoilt phone.

She said the suspect then asked her to come to his house to collect the sum of three thousand naira for the repair of the phone. On getting there, she said the suspect offered her a drink which she took unknown to her that the drink had been laced with a sedative drug.

She said immediately after she took the drink, she became unconscious and the suspect used the opportunity to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her against her wish. After having s3x with her in a state of unconsciousness, she said the suspect took her nude pictures and started threatening to upload the pictures on social media if she didn't pay him the sum of fifty thousand naira.

Confirming the incident, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the state police command said upon the report, the DPO Owode Egbado division, CSP Muhammad S Baba, detailed his detectives to go after the suspect. He said the suspect was eventually apprehended and he has confessed to the commission of the crime.

Abimbola added that the commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the anti-human trafficking and child labor unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and possible prosecution.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdV1xZvIOnh/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
Terrible creatures everywhere

22 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
NCAN.........On point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
the face of a demon.... if the blackmailing msgs are confirmed, let them hang the animal sharp sharp!!

16 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Is evening newspaper the name of the person that posted the news?
I will stop giving you the attention you seek because it's quite clear that you are seeking my attention.
Who posted the news and what did you mean by
Coming from an evening newspaper I doubt if this news is true
And please don't derail the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the face of a demon.... if they blackmailing msgs are confirmed, let them hang the animal sharp sharp!!
They are.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
saapphiere:
They are.

... then why is this pedo rapist still breathing?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

... then why is this pedo rapist still breathing?!
Because Nigerians are rapist .sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Imagine how you reason. Don't we have evening newspaper again? I mean the newspaper everyone reads. You felt guilty about what I said because maybe you are one grin grin. You see what feminism have done to you. It keeps destroying and killing you slowly. I advise you tone it down and give men the respect they deserve and who knows one might pity you and marry you. Keep shut and stop embarrassing yourself further grin
Yes I agree I'm evening newspaper. Have a problem with that?
You talked about give men rapists respect. Oga respect is earned not given.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
saapphiere:
Because Nigerians are rapist .sympathizers

(forget the internet for a sec) are you saying that all males in your immediate surroundings, all are rapist sympathisers?!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by Drillminded: 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

These people ehn. Kawai grin
which people ? You mean the ones who rapes and beheads their own sister? For social media clout ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

(forget the internet for a sec) are you saying that all males in your immediate surroundings, all are rapist sympathisers?!
I said Nigerians and you said "all males" lol, Finally proven that this rape thing is gender base.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by Drillminded: 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Yes, Afonjas.
Na dem
Wrong... Flatie did that quite recently .... They even sliced their sisters cunt and placed it on her lap you know ... flaties. Skull mining nonentities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2022
saapphiere:
I said Nigerians and you said "all males" lol, Finally proven that this rape thing is gender base.

my bad, i wrote males because mostly men would come up with BS excuse to rape... then let me rephrase that...are you saying that everyone in your immediate surroundings, all are rapist sympathisers?!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by saapphiere(f): 6:16pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my bad, i wrote males because mostly men would come up with BS excuse to rape... then let me rephrase that...are you saying that everyone in your immediate surroundings, all are rapist sympathisers?!
It's ok.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by PCG001: 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
υpcoмιng нυѕтler wey won υѕe local ғorмaт caѕн oυтgrin

вy тнe way, тнe gιrl'ѕ parenтѕ ѕнoυld alѕo вe arreѕтed and proѕecυтed ғor eхpoѕιng тнeιr ĸιd тo danger вy allowιng нer тo υѕe ѕмarтpнone aт тender age
тнe parenтѕ ѕнoυld тнanĸ jaĸυjaĸυ ѕay e no paѕѕ only rape and вlacĸмaιl, ғor noт leттιng тнe υpcoмιng нυѕтler υѕe тнeιr ĸιd'ѕ вody parтѕ ғor rιтυal, тнe parenтѕ мυѕт do тeѕтιмony aт cнυrcн, ιғ na мυѕlιм тнey ѕнoυld reмove sakaembarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by emmy4real94(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met by Gimba7: 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
I don't like the rate of tribalism here, it's getting worse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lotto Player Kills Aunt For "Using Spiritual Powers To Stop Him From Winning" / UK Visa Applicant Bags 3 Year In Prison For Lieing About Marital Status / Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.