Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) (14540 Views)

Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Atiku & Secondus Sign Peace Accord (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by OgunleyeA1: 6:16pm On May 09, 2022
ok na
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Moneyyman: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
People that can't achieve internal peace are out there supposedly leading the nation towards "peaceful days".

This is all shades of wrong! Oh they now need to sign a peace accord?

Failed leaders.
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Awise09(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Our biggest mistake in NIGERIA is allowing northerners to hold high political offices
I'm very close to them but believe me, whenever they talk,even the educated ones, you will know that sense isn't common as proclaimed
You are saying the truth, once you mingle with them you know and that's why this nation will continues this way if power is not taking away from them. Just that the rest of us are not serious and I don't think we are ready yet. How many of us have PVC? We keep on shift away from what is necessarily due to our nonchalant attitudes.
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by MasterSima(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2022
You are not normal
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
Something is very wrong in northern Nigeria.

50 people murdered in Zamfara yesterday

3 people murdered in Katsina today

Yet the two governors gathered and are trying to sign peace accord to resolve crisis in APC? grin

Even Mr. Bean won't be this clownish.

Their chickens are coming home to roost

Just as your own are coming home in your own home region

People who live in glass houses...
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Our biggest mistake in NIGERIA is allowing northerners to hold high political offices
I'm very close to them but believe me, whenever they talk,even the educated ones, you will know that sense isn't common as proclaimed

Our biggest mistake in this country is thinking we can rely on just one source of income

Everything else comes from that mistake
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Ok Mr bigot,That's why your slave masters,Hand over the country to them.Shey that one never pain you. . grin
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 09, 2022
Omo just see the way them bend their head like fowl
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Ok Mr bigot,That's why your slave masters,Hand over the country to them.Shey that one never pain you. . grin
You get data today, thank God
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Daytonbale: 6:42pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
na Yoruba that voted Jonathan out cause it
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

You get data today, thank God
Offline a saint online a Bigot,Open that your latrine and tell those Northers you are leaving with say them no get sense. grin
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Offline a saint online a Bigot,Open that your latrine and tell those Northers you are leaving with say them no get sense. grin
Latrine??sorry I don't live in ghetto cool
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by deolu2000(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
Why the peace agreement? Is it established that Yari is behind the insecurity in the state? If that is the case, then an arrest and subsequent prosecution before a court of competent jurisdiction is what we should be talking about and glorifying lawlessness as I see in these pictures
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Ayoolamax: 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
RedNeck1:
One thing with stupid/unintelligent people... They're going to speak or do thier mind.

APC government is worst thing that can happen to mankind.

More than 50 people killed less than 48hrs ago Yet the two governors gathered and are trying to sign peace accord to resolve crisis in APC?

Sharks don't know that camels exists. To most Nigerian politicians the masses don't exist till it's time for Election.
But u still come online to type message under that same Apc issue , now tell me who is stupid and unintelligent between u and them ?
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by aylipple: 7:51pm On May 09, 2022
Anybody wey carry Naija politicians matter for head like gala go just end up for inside dirty gutter; as e be so, Yari & Matawalle don sign agreement troway Kabiru Marafa for inside shalanga. Meanwhile, Marafa thought him & Yari had become buddies with Gov. Matawalle as their common foe.

God forbid this type of politics.
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
That's not true
The most economical are in the north
Argue with Aliko Dangote..DANGOTE
ARGUE WITH DANTATA

Argue with Rabui abdsamad...BUA
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by techWriter3: 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
harmonizers over to you
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Kestolove(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
apc don turn cult
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by ItswellMike: 10:45am On May 10, 2022
Superwave16320:
Wailers over to you

Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
This venomous hatred to Northerners may kill you someday.
Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
What they need is agreement for peace

Or is not the same state 50 people were killed yesterday, and probably another 100 today (which will make the news tomorrow)

Politicians are truly bastard who only care for their pocket

We just passed group of bandits about 40km away from Gusau metropolis (we are only safe because of about 30 mobiles police men attached to our convey)
Zamfara isn't safe for any election to take place.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2022
Hello boss, good evening. I sent you a dm.
yusufu16:

I know someone in the villa who always brags that this regime is a 'Northern Agenda'. As long as you are from the North, you are entitled to the national cake. They want to put all Northerners in powerful positions in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today! / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.