Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

ASỤU Just Extended The Strike, Do This Instead Of Hoping For Miracle. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASỤU Just Extended The Strike, Do This Instead Of Hoping For Miracle. (287 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASỤU Just Extended The Strike, Do This Instead Of Hoping For Miracle. by digitalskills60: 6:05pm On May 09, 2022
My friend who got started with this business was able to make $500 in her first month and $1000 in her second month.

The best thing about Publishing books on Amazon KDP is that you don't need to be a world-class writer before you can get started

Infact, writing a book would take you about 2-3 months but there's a special method People who make up to $2000 every month on Amazon KDP use to create books not write.

With this special method, you can create and publish one book in 24 hours or less.

The best part of this business model that makes it beginner friendly is this:

1. You don't need to have a website.
2. You don't need to worry about building a list.
3. You don't need run Adverts.
4. You don't need to worry about how to get customers to buy your Ebooks

Amazon will help you sell your books and pay you in royalties.

I've uploaded a free video to my YouTube channel that will show you how this business works and how you can get started with it today.

This business will work for you
1. If all you have is a smartphone
2. If you don't have a degree in English or in writing.
3. If you haven't made a dime online.
4. If you don't know how to sell online.

A 20 years old enrolled for the Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator course last month.

He has already made $1105 in the first week of May... Over N630,000 in 7 days.

He will surely hit $3,000 this month.

If you want to learn more about how this business works or if you want your child to learn and know how to get started with it, contact me through whatsapp or call through the number on the flyer to get access to the video.

Re: ASỤU Just Extended The Strike, Do This Instead Of Hoping For Miracle. by digitalskills60: 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
You can never go wrong with Amazon KDP. Naira keep depreciating daily, give yourself the opportunity to earn in dollars. You owe yourself that much.
digitalskills60:
My friend who got started with this business was able to make $500 in her first month and $1000 in her second month.

The best thing about Publishing books on Amazon KDP is that you don't need to be a world-class writer before you can get started

Infact, writing a book would take you about 2-3 months but there's a special method People who make up to $2000 every month on Amazon KDP use to create books not write.

With this special method, you can create and publish one book in 24 hours or less.

The best part of this business model that makes it beginner friendly is this:

1. You don't need to have a website.
2. You don't need to worry about building a list.
3. You don't need run Adverts.
4. You don't need to worry about how to get customers to buy your Ebooks

Amazon will help you sell your books and pay you in royalties.

I've uploaded a free video to my YouTube channel that will show you how this business works and how you can get started with it today.

This business will work for you
1. If all you have is a smartphone
2. If you don't have a degree in English or in writing.
3. If you haven't made a dime online.
4. If you don't know how to sell online.

A 20 years old enrolled for the Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator course last month.

He has already made $1105 in the first week of May... Over N630,000 in 7 days.

He will surely hit $3,000 this month.

If you want to learn more about how this business works or if you want your child to learn and know how to get started with it, contact me through whatsapp or call through the number on the flyer to get access to the video.

Re: ASỤU Just Extended The Strike, Do This Instead Of Hoping For Miracle. by digitalskills60: 2:10pm On May 10, 2022
$664 made by an 18 year old in the month of April.
Awesome.
Amazon KDP

(1) (Reply)

Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Get Grammarly Premium For $2- See How / Physics Practice Tests for UTME and SSCE (WASSCE and NECO) Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.