Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mt Experience At Zenith Bank - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mt Experience At Zenith Bank (333 Views)

Mt Topic / Check Out Zenith Bank Latest Video On The Evolution Of Dance / The Beauty Of Ajose Adeogun Decorated By Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mt Experience At Zenith Bank by Akpez13: 6:49pm On May 09, 2022
Good day all
That is how I took a mixed garlic,water which I soak for 3 days. Sunday Evening I took it and Monday morning... After trying to toilet without success I went to work. Na so belle wine me,na I say make I use office toilet,Omo Even with the N50 wey we dey pay dem lock. With disappointment come dey sweat. Na so I say make I enter Zenith Bank do transaction. Enen in my distressed started everything go well as I finish,I nor fit bear am so I met the security to direct me to the rest room. Their rest room was upstairs. As I enter the neat toilet, I destroy the place with odour of pupu. Even know say my cheat dey smell. After I finish,clean my bumbum with tissue paper. But the cheat nor gree flush. Like film I flush tire, e com be like say water don finish. Ok oo I close the toilet, na I march. Life sweet and nothing like cheating,I was at peace all through the day
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ewi Ado About To Sell Yoruba Land And Ekiti / CAT / Warlord Pastor Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.