Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Forex Trading Opportunity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forex Trading Opportunity (259 Views)

Potential Downside For AUDUSD - A Trading Opportunity Ahead! / Identifying A Promising Trading Opportunity On AUD_USD - Let's Go Short!� / Profiting From EURAUD: A Promising Intraday Trading Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Opportunity by eskorelvis: 7:55pm On May 09, 2022
Good day all Nairalanders. In light of the recent extension of the ASUU strike, I've decided to come up with an opportunity for those who decides to learn forex trading. Being a student myself, tho in finals but due to the strike, I'd like to allow others who're looking to learn a skill set this time to acquire or add this to their collection.

Note that this teaching won't all be free�. There's be a "thorough" basic class to explain the theoreticals first before a much more advanced class which would require a fee. Looking at d situation of the country, the advanced will be done monthly so if one requires to participate for only a month then u can pay for that alone. This is just a way for youths like myself to actually make sth good of themselves just like crypto trading or affliate marketing.

I can confidently say that with my experience of over 3yrs now in the trading world I've gotten to a stage where I can impart few of my knowledge into others willing and serious to learn this. Also you'd be getting value for money not the random things people teach on WhatsApp or u see on YouTube. I'd be making use of ICT institutional trading here. Forex is not a child's play or for those without patience as well as the heart to stomach it. It's addictive, can make u cry, can make u angry, can make u isolate urself from others, burying urself in videos or ebooks, condemning urself and lastly can make u smile �

A lot prefer to lose money to betting(which I've very much tried) or ponzi schemes which will very much collapse �, so why not put ur hands into sth that will actually benefit u for life?
The class wud be holding on WhatsApp tho not decided yet depending on the response gotten. Feel free to drop ur digits to be added up to the WA group

NB: Forex is not an easy business to venture into!!!! It's a very RISKY business!!!! If you want to start, u have to be very serious abt it!!!
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Police, Customs Forge Stronger Ties In Ridding Kaduna Of Crime / Catching A King Cobra With Bare Hands In Thailand / Choose Our Best Quality Cash & Note Binding Machine By Fast Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.