Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Get A Record Label Attention Under "30days" Or Less - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get A Record Label Attention Under "30days" Or Less (325 Views)

How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria / How I Became A Record Label Owner Says CEO Don Sylvester Records / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Record Label Attention Under "30days" Or Less by Oreoluwa5: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
When will i get a record deal? This is the dream of every upcoming singer/song writer. There are so many artists out there hustling for record labels. you already make great music, we all know It's not easy to get a record label's attention and getting a record deal as an artists will provide financial support to your brand by selling the product you create.

Puting your songs on streaming apps,having a website, solid social media presence, cool photos is not enough why? Because you are not the only artiste doing same.
We've thousands of upcoming artiste in Nigeria trying to get the same spotlight you're looking for.
How can i get a record?
As an upcoming artists you must do severall things to stand out and grab label's attention.

If you want to get a sponsor to fund your music careers there is a specific path to doing it.
How to blow under 30 days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Emancipation Of Kendrick Lamar / SMG Signs Four New Melody Guns / Happy 51st Posthumous Birthday, 2pac Shakur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.