Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos (42693 Views)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by oyoofong(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2022
Not ready to go through that route. It's a scam. I would not advise him to contest, but will advise him to accept interim head of state. In the event that there is trouble in the build up to the general elections.
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by ATMCARD2(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
GEJ is coming

SS/SE or NORTH 2023....I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by UncommonLogic: 11:39am On May 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
Heartache for some people .
Lagos based national leader and his people will not be happy with this report.
Abeg! I no call name ooo! Make nobody disturb me this monday cool evening. grin

Mumu man grin
So because someone picked up a form automatically means they are going to win the nomination?
You will soon come back here to wail and cry as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by ATMCARD2(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
Heartache for some people .
Lagos based national leader and his people will not be happy with this report.
Abeg! I no call name ooo! Make nobody disturb me this monday cool evening. grin
SS/SE or NORTH 2023

2 Likes

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
A Jonathan one term is better than Tinubu 2 terms

Yeah, I said so...
Based on what? What exactly was his legacy initially. Please name things we can see and still existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by indodon(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2022
I wonder why he was being all secretive about the fact that he wanted to join APC undecided
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by deqachie91: 11:40am On May 10, 2022
He rejected the offer sorry.
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by akmath: 11:41am On May 10, 2022
Is it ok for APC to sell the form to someone who is not a member of the party?
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by bobchigar(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2022
If GEJ accept the offer, then the Northerners have succeeded in setting him up to tarnishing his image. If he eventually contest in the general election, he will not win and will experience low votes from the Northern part.

2 Likes

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On May 10, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Thank God
Why you dey type like cow?
Now let me send you to the real herdsmen.
Your atrocities are noted. Your season of reckoning is coming.
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On May 10, 2022
ATMCARD2:

SS/SE or NORTH 2023....I rest my case
Period!
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by brightalo1010: 11:43am On May 10, 2022
And they'll say Buhari is not smart I laugh. All these while he's been sending GEJ to Mali you people think say na for nothing? Buhari know that handing over to BOT may spell doom on already detoriated economy. Let's see how the thing goes. Goodluck in any party won't need much campaign to win election.

But how did PDP allowed this to happen if not for greed, I believe Goodluck wouldn't ve accepted Apc if there's a chance for him in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On May 10, 2022
bobchigar:
If GEJ accept the offer, then the Northerners have succeeded in setting him up to tarnishing his image. If he eventually contest in the general election, he will not win and will experience low votes from the Northern part.
All he needs is for Buhari to raise his hands
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On May 10, 2022
akmath:
Is it ok for APC to sell the form to someone who is not a member of the party?
Read below

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by ATMCARD2(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2022
Teerach:
We told them that the North play politics more than any region.
Betrayal never pays. It only ends in premium tears. To those that betrayed GEJ How market?
SS/SE or NORTH 2023

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Karleb(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2022
This is good news for Nigeria.

We should just knight GEJ already.
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by akmath: 11:48am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Read below
Thanks
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by SOFTSKILL: 11:51am On May 10, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Mumu man grin
So because someone picked up a form automatically means they are going to win the nomination?
You will soon come back here to wail and cry as usual.

You need to sympathize with the Osus they have been looking for any straw to cling on for the past seven years as bitter losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by PrinceMajestic: 11:51am On May 10, 2022
Na owners of the country buy form for am so o. Who wise make e clear road o! I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
This man want his good lock to become bad lock. He want to waste the respect the Nigerians have for him bcs if God send Angel to become the president of Nigeria with the situation on ground where and how this conutry Economy,security and moral had been bastardized na shame the Angel go take leave ASO Villa .
E lo joko si gutter. You never respected him or liked him.

He is the most tolerant, inclusive, and non-violent of all.

2 Likes

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by SOFTSKILL: 11:53am On May 10, 2022
fk001:

Why do igbo hate Tinubu that much?

Even this nincompoop join the wagon of insulting Tinubu, why why why?

BTW I am not yoruba

It is congenital as well as passed on to them by their parents just that by the time hatred is balanced we will be alright
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Temptee101(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2022
eldoradoxx:
PDP will be willing to offer Tinubu and South West a viable option to challenge APC/Jonathan's candidacy should APC betray its members by giving its ticket to GEJ. First, they gave National Chairman and National Secretary of APC, two most powerful positions in APC to PDP members, now they are considering Jonathan. If it happens, let Tinubu defect to PDP so that APC would know how it feels like contesting presidency without the West.

This has to be the funniest post so far. grin

Which west?

Can the west alone challenge or defeat the rest of the country?

The earlier you realise that your bullion van thief and sick urine dripping druggie can never rule this country, the better for your mental health.

Don't ignore this advice.

3 Likes

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by toujurs: 11:54am On May 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tears for what ?? Do you think I am among you political useless jobers ?? Oga try to apply your wailing strength on your personal life endavurse .
That's a good hand work you have there, stay focused.
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by bmdmix14: 11:55am On May 10, 2022
I thought he turned it down
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On May 10, 2022
descarado:
The North will always continue to use the south as they want. From independence.

The South are so greedy and proud. Their ego and greed always working against them always.
It is called Rub my back and I Rub your own shocked
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Tonitoniton(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2022
I often find it difficult to believe a Bush walker like fulani will be smarter than most southern tribes just because of greed

Fulani knows that the southern politicians are only after their belly and so can sacrifice their people to get power or wealth.

Despite the mass killings going on in the country these evil men has not spoken up against it in order to avoid reducing their chances of becoming president.

What a gullible bunch !

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by onuman: 11:58am On May 10, 2022
Clueless and Ogogoro in overdrive.

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On May 10, 2022
Photoshop.......... grin

Why was the receipt number, deliberately covered.......
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by hotseat: 12:01pm On May 10, 2022
Alas, there was a Jonathan!

So, what was all the hide and seek all about after all?

So, he has fallen for the bait of the Northern oligarchs and power brokers to seek office for one term and handover power to the North?

So, GEJ can succumb to this evil measure?

Goodbye, the once upon Jonathan!
Re: Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos by Tallvictor23: 12:04pm On May 10, 2022
Mehn these guys would go the extra mile to make sure tinubu dosent become president ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) / Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.