Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need A Blog To Buy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Blog To Buy (613 Views)

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Blog To Buy by Zenzu01(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please if you have a WordPress blog thag the hosting and domain is about to expire and you think you can't continue with it anymore, I'll want to buy it.

The details I need include:

1. The domain URL
2. The hosting platform
3. When it will expire.
5. How much you're willing to sell it for.
6. Any additional information.

Remember that I'll have to pay for renewal of the hosting service and domain name, so my budget is very tight.

Note: I'm only willing to buy only one or two.

Send a mail with the details to adesoji@flaword.com
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by Roland17(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2022
@A001, apologies for the delayed response, I can not access that email. Respond here so I can share an email address where you can reach me.
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by Weezyclan(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Zenzu01:
Hello everyone,

Please if you have a WordPress blog thag the hosting and domain is about to expire and you think you can't continue with it anymore, I'll want to buy it.

The details I need include:

1. The domain URL
2. The hosting platform
3. When it will expire.
5. How much you're willing to sell it for.
6. Any additional information.

Remember that I'll have to pay for renewal of the hosting service and domain name, so my budget is very tight.

Note: I'm only willing to buy only one or two.

Send a mail with the details to adesoji@flaword.com

I have a WordPress blog to sell with hosting. How do I reach you?
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by A001: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Roland17:
@A001, apologies for the delayed response, I can not access that email. Respond here so I can share an email address where you can reach me.
No problem, bro. Please give me the email address. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by abuaslam: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mine Is Blogger But Am Using Custom Domain, Do You Need It?
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by Roland17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
A001:

No problem, bro. Please give me the email address. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by A001: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Roland17:

Okay
Done
Re: I Need A Blog To Buy by A001: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Roland17:
Respond here so I can share an email address where you can reach me.
Please reply your mails, bros.

(1) (Reply)

I Know As Too Increase Your Income Of Business / Help How To Feed My Getresponse / Like Blogging? Love Nigeria? Then Write For Nigerianstalk.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.