Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid (1140 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by BegAt40: 10:55pm On May 09, 2022
Please if you know that juju is real and you can kill anyone with it just be getting his name, his mother's name, and picture, lemme know. I want to die before tommorow.
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by iyke2ken(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2022
Are you depressed or suicidal? Do you need to talk to somebody about it?

Or do you just want to test the potency of African juju ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by headbasher96(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2022
Brother this is the last time i will ask na how much u go pay if u are not serious tell me

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by Kusheer(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2022
Dm make I use you do blood money so ur corpse no go waste

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by BegAt40: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
Brother this is the last time i will ask na how much u go pay if u are not serious tell me

https://www.nairaland.com/7118674/vawulence-need-powerful-nairalander-kill#112681519

You can inherit my properties afterwards

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by Jakumo(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2022
Kusheer:
Dm make I use you do blood money so ur corpse no go waste

Hahaha Oka ju wicket o.
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by anonymuz(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2022
You want to die abi? Just go and wait along ibadan/ ife expressway @night. Free death zone.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by BigYash: 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
Op someone asked you for your name,mother's name and pics to help you achieve your goal on your other thread,but you went sending Putin's pics and name. You never ready experience wetin u dey find.. undecided
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by christianjoy(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2022
Send your pics come or post it here, you wish for death you will see.
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by Babatojide: 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
Dear brother,
The please don’t do it
It would be a waste.
I’m sure
You have good eyesight
You are healthy and all your vital organs are intact
I’ll suggest you donate your organs...
Someone out there needs...
A new pair of eyes...
A set of new kidneys would also go a long way to end someone’s pain...
By doing this you have bought a place for yourself in paradise...
YOU ARE An HERO...
Matyr wey life don Tire
Tuale oo
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by theyblog: 5:39pm On May 11, 2022
How do they get paid if u die
Re: Please I Need A Nairalander To Kill Me With Juju And Get Paid by erioluwajames2: 4:08am On May 12, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Young Rappers Shoot Police Officers Six Times And Sing About It / 3 Lost Children Found Wandering In Edo State (photo) / Armed Robbers Invade Home, Brutalize Man For Inputting Wrong Pin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.