Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame (24320 Views)

Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2022
wisdomless....visionless.....after being force-fed with ogi ..TUEH

Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up nonsense hypocrite, why is Ohaneze disturbing President Buhari to free Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of the fact he is yet to be sentenced?
Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by Albertone(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2022
Mirabella01:
I may not like Mr President's style of governance but he has the right to pardon anyone.

Rights should be exercised at the discretion of the user.Unfortunately,bubu doesn't even have discretion.

Queen Elizabeth II,she has enough rights to disrupt the world.But she doesn't exercise more than her right to rule.
That is discretion.

Granting criminals pardon is like encouraging crime.
Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by ArmaniUhuru: 11:06am On May 10, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up nonsense hypocrite, why is Ohaneze disturbing President Buhari to free Nnamdi Kanu, irrespective of the fact he is yet to be sentenced?

E dey very clear say sense dey far from your lineage. Go and read my post again, and show me one place I mentioned anyone’s name or a particular tribe.

You are nothing but a tribalistic goat.
FYI: I’m not Igbo.
Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 10, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
supporter of criminals answer med his name sharp sharp, even before dem MANNA type finish.
U don take ur head collect. Atiku and I boring supporter, shame on you.

Every fraudulent youths supporting and clamouring for politicians that have destroyed this nation, will never grow old, or else he will be worse than his thriving fathers.

Another curse upon his head!!! I say a big amen. We all can see how Buhari is fighting corruption by pardoning criminals. We can also see how you stylishly avoid talking about it but instead you just keep cursing yourself. Weldone...been a while you screamed mods!!!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yoruba man...MKO Abiola. imprisoned..don't whine us here biko

Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2022
Even in a billion years nairaland won't change. Tufia.
Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by moststylish(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528651-exclusive-full-list-of-24-convicts-86-ex-convicts-buhari-pardoned-besides-dariye-nyame.html

ANNEXURE A: LIST OF INMATES RECOMMENDED FOR PRESIDENTIAL PARDON
I thought Atuche was sentenced to 6 years
Re: Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame by frog12: 8:05pm On May 10, 2022
something is seriously wrong with this govt. most northerners he pardoned only serve 1 year of their terms compared to southerners that served 4 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) / Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.