Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. (210 Views)

“I Felt Petrified When I Took Over As Head Of State.” – Yakubu Gowon / Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari / Who Determines Restructuring - Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. by Kdon2: 11:55pm On May 09, 2022
General Yakubu Gowon is the evil behind all of Nigeria disaster that we are seeing these days. He was the brain behind all the policies that brought Nigerians to the state of palour and stagnantion. The fact that he founded the NYSC programme for fake national integration is a curse and the blood of all those corps members slaughtered in the course of the programme will be upon his grave for ever! The man really has no shame! Yet he is going about asking Nigeria to pray instead of clinical solutions. That in itself goes to show how dumb and shallow his thinking really are. It's really sad and unfortunate Nigeria ever had such a buffon for a president! He is the architect of Nigeria backwardness and current woes!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. by headbasher96(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
U that is suppose to unit and reclaim it back as youth are empty barrels who shout only on social media
Re: Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. by Kdon2: 8:01pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
U that is suppose to unit and reclaim it back as youth are empty barrels who shout only on social media

Bros unite what exactly? With a north that held on to backwardness like treasure, you want the south to unite with those? Haba! Fear God na! Religion is the singular greatest factor that is our undoing and that is majorly in the north. How do you expect a progressive south accept to be drawn back by a retrogressive north?? Abeg say better thing!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. by headbasher96(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2022
Kdon2:

Bros unite what exactly? With a north that held on to backwardness like treasure, you want the south to unite with those? Haba! Fear God na! Religion is the singular greatest factor that is our undoing and that is majorly in the north. How do you expect a progressive south accept to be drawn back by a retrogressive north?? Abeg say better thing!
i never said the north should unite i said the youths should unite and reclaim our country from this people
Re: Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria. by Kdon2: 10:28pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
i never said the north should unite i said the youths should unite and reclaim our country from this people

Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Hits Primary School In Sabon Gari / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.