Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. (363 Views)

Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2022
https://t. me/vicktop55/3804

Ukraine. Odessa. The police officer forces the veteran to leave the town square.
"Tell me what I fought for...?" asks the veteran.

I would like to draw attention to the facial expressions of the policeman. It can be seen how his conscience gnaws at him, but nothing can be done: Ukrainian Nazism is a cancerous tumor of the planet

Video in the link below. (Copy and paste it into your browser. Remove the space between t and me.)
https://t. me/vicktop55/3804

Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by Tonypens48(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2022
H
Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2022
���� "The United States only has money left for military assistance to Ukraine until the third week of May," - Pentagon spokesman John Kirby.

Only about $100 million is left to fund Ukraine, he said, which is why the Biden administration earlier asked Congress to pass an additional $33 billion aid package.

So far, this money has not been allocated. "Therefore, we urge Congress to act quickly," Kirby said.

1 Like

Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2022
���� Riviera shopping center, used by the Ukrainian military as a warehouse for foreign weapons and ammunition.

Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by Dvdpity: 7:39am On May 10, 2022
Its very painful to see what Ukraine has become in so little time. Lost their origin and identity in so little time.
Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2022
rottennaija:
���� "The United States only has money left for military assistance to Ukraine until the third week of May," - Pentagon spokesman John Kirby.

Only about $100 million is left to fund Ukraine, he said, which is why the Biden administration earlier asked Congress to pass an additional $33 billion aid package.

So far, this money has not been allocated. "Therefore, we urge Congress to act quickly," Kirby said.

Poor USA lol.
Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by MERCHANDISER: 9:01am On May 10, 2022
lol bro, USA won’t risk San Francisco for Kyiv. If Putin nuke Kyiv which I don’t think will ever happen, life’s gonna go on, na Ukraine’s loss be that. Unless if the nuke fall on Poland nah that fit trigger MAD response. More weapons means more Ukrainian deaths,I’m not saying Russians won’t die too, cos dem no be robot… some of these weapons fall into the hands of RAF, while some are being destroyed. Nuke ain’t on the option, if putin unleashed real hell on Kyiv, there’ll no one left to use the land lease weapons dem go give up, but make we still Dey play the game like this, it’s fair enough. The weapons ain’t free nah generational debt, imagine it took the Soviet Union over 61years to repay the loan. You go think say usa Dey do em favor, their unborn generations go pay back the loan. This is no free lunch
Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
lol bro, USA won’t risk San Francisco for Kyiv. If Putin nuke Kyiv
which I don’t think will ever happen, life’s gonna go on, na
Ukraine’s loss be that. Unless if the nuke fall on Poland nah
that fit trigger MAD response. More weapons means more
Ukrainian deaths,I’m not saying Russians won’t die too, cos
dem no be robot… some of these weapons fall into the hands of
RAF, while some are being destroyed. Nuke ain’t on the option,
if putin unleashed real hell on Kyiv, there’ll no one left to use
the land lease weapons dem go give up, but make we still Dey
play the game like this, it’s fair enough. The weapons ain’t free
nah generational debt, imagine it took the Soviet Union over
61years to repay the loan. You go think say usa Dey do em
favor, their unborn generations go pay back the loan. This is no
free lunch
2 months ago, Russia was running out of weapons. They are still running out of weapons.
Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2022
Russia is in increasing oil production in May compared to April.

West simply can't grasp there is a world outside its bubble of arrogance and ignorance who seeks cooperation not conflict with Moscow.

Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2022
US believed it could end multipolarity by destroying Rus wrt to Ukr war sanctions. Once Moscow capitulated, Chi would then toe line. Given Rus hasn't collapsed, out of desperation will turn to Chi via Taiwan believing collapsing Beij will make Mos toe line and end multipolarity.

Re: Odessa- The Police Officer Forces The Veteran To Leave The Town Square. by rottennaija(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
��⚡ Ukrainian goverment linked telegram channel

"Our source in the OP said that in the last two weeks we have lost more Bayraktar TB2s than in the entire war. The failure of the operation to storm the Snake island and unsuccessful flights to military facilities in Russia cost us 50 Bayraktar. The Turkish side has already expressed its dissatisfaction with the use of drones, but the General Staff has its own vision on the use of Bayraktar TB2"

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Funeral Live ! / Another USA Mercenary Eliminated In Ukraine / K-pop: The rise of the virtual girl bands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.