Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket (39092 Views)

Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Muhylonaire007: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Make everybody getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Righthussle: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
R
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by dust144(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Jona, if you run you will fall.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by donprinyo(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Fake news peddlers, whining their gullible followers brains

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Kajaard: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
So this Jonathan is shameless. Sad undecided

4 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by gbeguse: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Jonathan my man
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Racoon(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2022
I guess this is now true. Jonathan have finally succumb to the antics of these desperate power mongers. Shame on him.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
He should not allow himself to be fooled and used
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Papichulostunne(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2022
Taa..!!!!! Politics... Taa..!!!!!!
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by drmuchin: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
E DON RED! EVERYWHERE BURST!!!
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by lugado: 7:46am On May 10, 2022
This story, i dont believe it's true
I'm sure he only went to clarify issues

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by gtrust: 7:47am On May 10, 2022
My own is that I’m missing Patience Jonathan!
AsoRock and Abuja became so dull since PEJ left.
PEJ will help us with suffering and smiling!

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Nigerialabalaba: 7:47am On May 10, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Make e run
GEJ fe te las las grin

5 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Geneh411: 7:47am On May 10, 2022
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Lionnation: 7:48am On May 10, 2022
This time around his downfall will be very sorrowful

3 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by olas24u(f): 7:48am On May 10, 2022
Armanipounds:
If only this man has any iota of decency inherent in him... Anyway, you can't separate an African man from a political seat. He is gonna lose this election, if he is the one the North are bringing. I know his wife is also one of those pushing this man to throw-in.

That woman has been known to be very desperate for political powers. Maybe e get wetin she forget for Aso Rock.

I think they are being blackmailed, they have corruption cases against them if they don't play along.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2022
I feel GEJ is been threatened to do so.....this isn't supposed to be, one bit.
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On May 10, 2022
E go end in tears

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by MilitantAtheist: 7:49am On May 10, 2022
The return of a the great Zoologist Dr GEJ is inevitable. Niger Delta feeds you poor people claiming Nigerians with us so if Arewa want Niger Delta and GEJ remaining 4 years to be completed all sane Nigerians should support. I was a very strong critic and hater of GEJ until his justifiable romance with the Progressives. His a good man and his coming so we can support him and work together with him. GEJ2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by DMerciful(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2022
Are you for real? Are you saying it out of love for him or hate? grin
Realist12:
Hmm, Except Jonathan is too dumb to see he's only going to be a sacrificial lamb to cleanse APC Sins.

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Lionnation: 7:50am On May 10, 2022
APC that buried Jonathan in a coffin, APC that insulted Jonathan as if he is an animal, now APC wants Jonathan, and the fool wants to accept

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2022
Judas undecided

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by KaLuCh: 7:50am On May 10, 2022
If inconsequential Vice President dey run, if desperate pant peeing old men who turned a highly developed state into an agbero infested place dey run, if everybody dey run, GEJ, please, in the name of God, one of the very best presidents we ever had, please CONTEST...

We lovers of prosperity will support you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by oyeb15: 7:51am On May 10, 2022
This man is too dumb. Buhari and Adamu will first rubbish every reasonable Southerner before supporting their Northern candidate.

Jonathan is clueless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by azukaegopeter(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2022
Chaiiii
End of the good name

2 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2022
Lol thought this man go don wise by now. He's still retarded as ever grin

4 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2022
Life is all about choice and honour. Hope it ends well
Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Monday60655(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2022
When they bring you out now and disgrace you, then you will know that those calling you to come and contest under APC ticket, are your real enemies. All they want is to bury your good reputation and tarnish your good image before the general public. You had better be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by chiamzzy: 7:53am On May 10, 2022
Fulani purchasing form for Jonathan?? That's crazy. The same fulani that voted him out. Bubu breeze really dey blow them hard

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by ivolt: 7:53am On May 10, 2022
Fake.
Until he registers as a member of APC in his ward, nothing changes.

1 Like

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Armanipounds: 7:53am On May 10, 2022
olas24u:

I think they are being blackmailed, they have corruption cases against them if they don't play along.

To contest for a top job? Well, I'm not believing any of that.. The North is pressurizing him to contest, so he goes for a single term and a Northener takes over... Even the Holy Book said "Fear North"

Just waiting patiently for what the APC wants to use in projecting Jonathan..

And also, they know Nigerians have rejected them already, but are very aware of the fact that most Nigerians loves Jonathan, so they are leveraging on that to perpetuate themselves in office... But trust me, it would backfire.

5 Likes

Re: Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket by Bar1941(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2022
The greed with this abokis is second to none, they want Jonathan simply because they know he won't go for a second term if elected. GEJ is just too naive not to have seen these greedy people are plotting his downfall, he will fail miserably under an APC ticket.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.