Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Introduce Routine Health Check For Lawyers During Meetings - Maximus Ugwuoke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Introduce Routine Health Check For Lawyers During Meetings - Maximus Ugwuoke (112 Views)

Looking For A Natural Way To Improve Your Health? Check Out Thorne Supplements! / Anti Prostate Herbal Supplement By Maximus Wellness / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduce Routine Health Check For Lawyers During Meetings - Maximus Ugwuoke by centjerry26: 8:16am On May 10, 2022
Ikechukwu Maximus Ugwuoke, a leading aspirant for the office of National Welfare of the Nigeria Bar Associaton has identified lack of routine health checks by lawyers as one of the major causes of untimely death for lawyers. He made this observation in his commendation message to the Lagos branch of the NBA that held their monthly meeting yesterday which he participated in. In his message Ugwuoke said:
"It was my great pleasure to have participated in Lagos Branch meeting of the NBA held on 9th of May 2022. The Ikechukwu Uwana led executive of the branch was in control all through the meeting which was punctuated with incisive lectures. The health check on members during the meeting which I also witnessed portrays the premium and level of attachment the branch has for the health of her members, a gesture from welfare committee of the branch which indeed excited me for being in line with the NBA of my dream. I charge other branches of the bar to emulate such program of health checks for members during the Branch meeting which is part of the vision I have the bar. This is imperative as Lawyers are prone to some illnesses resulting from the stress associated with the profession and yet they are always too busy to subject themselves to routine health checks. This has resulted to avoidable untimely death of some members of the profession.
The atmosphere of conviviality and fraternal deco that enveloped the curtail party which followed the end of the meeting was impressive and this afforded me the opportunity to meet, connect and network with friends and colleagues at the meeting. I thank the branch for such privilege I had during the meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Healthy Birthday To Me Today / Cure For Ulcer Patients / Prostatitis: A Cause Of Testicle Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.