Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

GEJ Is Coming - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Coming - Photos (2978 Views)

Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / GEJ Is About To Be Used By The Northern Cabals But Southerners Shouldn't Accept / Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by Kwem(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

Any possible means for their perceived enemy region no to win the 2023 election will always be welcomed... Same Apc evil and Almajiri party..

That's the extent of getting too emotional about things always dey cause
thesame drunker from otueke we buried with coffin in Lagos in ogun in ibadam and APC...
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34am On May 10, 2022
Lol grin
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by Kwem(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2022
helinuesmama:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira
thunder scatter your harlot mother
leave his mother alone bro!!!
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
the igbos are d greatest losers in this game cos because of Jonathan defeat they made everyone their enemy n they got d tag hate filled region,now gej have joined APC meaning automatically a huge part of south south, south west n a huge part of north are now APC in which pdp is only for igbos
PDP has only two Igbo states
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by Mossadd: 9:38am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
A Jonathan one term government is better than Tinubu 2 term government ..

Yes, so get ready guys, GEJ is coming cool cool
you and Jonathan are shameless and disgrace to humanity apc molested Jonathan Blackmail him disgrace him and yet he betrayed pdp and decamped to the same apc to contest for the ticket he will never get, useless Jonathan just want to further humiliate himself because by the time he loose apc ticket he would have lost all the respect people have for him only a slowpoke will believe Jonathan will get apc ticket,do you think other aspirant are primary school kids that will be forced to let go of their ambition just because of Jonathan?as popular as buhari was in the North in 2014 some candidate still contested against him no to talk of Jonathan that has no structural in apc

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39am On May 10, 2022
Mossadd:
you and Jonathan are shameless and disgrace to humanity apc molested Jonathan Blackmail him disgrace him and yet he betrayed pdp and decamped to the same apc to contest for the ticket he will never get, useless Jonathan just want to further humiliate himself because by the time he loose apc ticket he would have lost all the respect people have for him only a slowpoke will believe Jonathan will get apc ticket,do you think other aspirant are primary school kids that will be forced to let go of their ambition just because of Jonathan?as popular as buhari was in the North in 2014 some candidate still contested against him no to talk of Jonathan that has no structural in apc
Ashiere Tinubu will never be president , you can cry all you want we don't care ..

GEJ is coming

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2022
Amaechi as president will tackle security, as a governor he never dinned with the militants. He dealt with them.....I am not a fan or supporter of amaechi ...but I know this for sure....but baba go thief money well.
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by lagdmark(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:
But if I'm Jonathan....I will maintain my human dignity and jettison all this rubbish Contest.

Well...his choice undecided
You're funny sha, human dignity for Nigeria politics?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On May 10, 2022
lagdmark:

You're funny sha, human dignity for Nigeria politics?
Don't mind that boy grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by Mossadd: 9:46am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president , you can cry all you want we don't care ..

GEJ is coming
who told you that I support Tinubu?Jonathan betrayed pdp and we his true followers for something he will never get and you are here saying rubbish if your brain serve you right you suppose to know that they just bought ticket for him to disgrace him and pdp not because they like him or want him to win, if apc foolishly give their ticket to Jonathan all the big men in apc will feel insulted and decamped to another party or stay in apc and work against him

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2022
Fill my bucket with your tears ..... I crave for it.

Mossadd:

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51am On May 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Fill my bucket with your tears ..... I crave for it.

Tinubu slaves already crying grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2022
why...abeg leave them alone. remove your mouth biko,anything helinues sees,he takes as the chief BMC... Tenure don deh near end,he wants to start sounding reasonable when internet no dey lie..Let unknown curse men take him personally,I will support them with my full chest

Kwem:
leave his mother alone bro!!!

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2022
your head dey there....You get mouth..Tirii gbosa for you,can't wait for you to be king of Lagos, let me take the alaafin of Ikoyi position..twale

PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu slaves already crying grin
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by SweetiliciousD: 10:02am On May 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Of all the presidential candidates, I pity Tinubu the most.

The Fulanis killed our Yoruba brothers, some ran Helter skelter to IDP camp, Tinubu said nothing so he won't piss off the northerners, he refused providing succour to them,so not to make his masters the northerners to be angry, he donated millions to northerners so to please them, but what did he get in return? the northerners kick the thief ass aside and beg Gej to come back

Asslicking doesn't pay at all.

Hahahaha.

Peepoo sef
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by techWriter3: 10:12am On May 10, 2022
You never resume bawl, yet
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17am On May 10, 2022
GEJ is coming
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by colestephan86: 10:55am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
A Jonathan one term government is better than Tinubu 2 term government ..

Yes, so get ready guys, GEJ is coming cool cool
GEJ won't get the presidential ticket , I am ready to bet 200k on it. Anyone interested?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:56am On May 10, 2022
colestephan86:

GEJ won't get the presidential ticket , I am ready to bet 200k on it. Anyone interested?
I don't play Bet9JA like you do

But have it at the back of your mind that Tinubu will never be president
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by colestephan86: 10:58am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't play Bet9JA like you do

But have it at the back of your mind that Tinubu will never be president
I am confident in what I am telling you
Put your money where your mouth is.
GEJ isn't getting the ticket and and tinube is your president come 2023
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On May 10, 2022
colestephan86:

I am confident in what I am telling you
Put your money where your mouth is.
GEJ isn't getting the ticket and and tinube is your president come 2023
Ashiere Tinubu won't be president bro , don't even think about

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by amaben2020(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
the igbos are d greatest losers in this game cos because of Jonathan defeat they made everyone their enemy n they got d tag hate filled region,now gej have joined APC meaning automatically a huge part of south south, south west n a huge part of north are now APC in which pdp is only for igbos

You're not intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 11:12am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
is gej even a card carrying member of APC?
Things are happening...
Who knew Emefiele was a member of APC.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:13am On May 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Things are happening...
Who knew Emefiele was a member of APC.
abi o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
abi o
My brother Wehdon!
Victory is certain.
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:16am On May 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
My brother Wehdon!
Victory is certain.
Tinubu betrayed the south in 2015, it's pay back time

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 11:56am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu betrayed the south in 2015, it's pay back time

grin

Na your people. Na so una dey do.

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 11:57am On May 10, 2022
Okoroawusa peeping...

Golan007 (the original James Bond) moping.

Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On May 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
grin

Na your people. Na so una dey do.
I'm ashamed of that man called Tinubu
Re: GEJ Is Coming - Photos by ChoCho54(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm ashamed of that man called Tinubu
Every sensible yoruba man or woman, pikin, brother and sister even Olosho dey shame for Tinubu.

Even osunbande is a pissed a little bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Intimidate APC NWC - NWC Member Warns Tinubu / How Peter Obi Drinks Water Vs How Tinubu Drink Water - Photos / Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.