Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? (331 Views)

Why President Jonathan Is An Ineffectual Buffoon: Dr Ugoji Egbujo / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by chronique(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2022
I have been reading the many rumors about Jonathan flying the APC flag and I always felt it was just a rumor but these days, it's actually sounding like it's real. Why I realize the constitution allows for freedom of association, I would like to clear up some things. Does this man truly understand how majority of Nigerians see the APC as a political party today? It's as though these politicians truly do not understand what Nigerians feel right now. Secondly, how is he going to campaign against the PDP? What will he say, knowing he was the last president of the PDP? Has he forgotten so quickly how he and his government were rubbished by the APC and how every problem in Nigeria was attributed to him? How does he want to tell his die hard supporters to overlook all of those things? What of those who were targeted for their staunch support for the PDP and killed because of him? What should the families of these late loyalists, feel? Some of us were called all manner of names, lost business partners cos we supported this man under the PDP. How are we supposed to take his decision to join the APC? Jonathan would be really stupid to think that all his supporters would automatically support him under the APC. His defeat would be loud that after losing, he would not only lose the election but lose whatever political goodwill he enjoys today. I used to think he was a man of principle but I guess I'm wrong. It's like there is no single Nigerian politician that has dignity. It's getting obvious that those who called him the ineffectual buffoon in 2015 were probably right. The white hair on his head has nothing to do with wisdom after all. May God not allow us to lose our integrity and principles because of political power. If he joins the APC, we'd be waiting to laugh at him when he totally loses and becomes politically irrelevant.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:44am On May 10, 2022
shocked

It better be a rumor if not, GEJ really want to rubbish himself finally.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by IamANigerianMan: 8:47am On May 10, 2022
chronique:
I have been reading the many rumors about Jonathan flying the APC flag and I always felt it was just a rumor but these days, it's actually sounding like it's real. Why I realize the constitution allows for freedom of association, I would like to clear up some things. Does this man truly understand how majority of Nigerians see the APC as a political party today? It's as though these politicians truly do not understand what Nigerians feel right now. Secondly, how is he going to campaign against the PDP? What will he say, knowing he was the last president of the PDP? Has he forgotten so quickly how he and his government were rubbished by the APC and how every problem in Nigeria was attributed to him? How does he want to tell his die hard supporters to overlook all of those things? What of those who were targeted for their staunch support for the PDP and killed because of him? What should the families of these late loyalists, feel? Some of us were called all manner of names, lost business partners cos we supported this man under the PDP. How are we supposed to take his decision to join the APC? Jonathan would be really stupid to think that all his supporters would automatically support him under the APC. His defeat would be loud that after losing, he would not only lose the election but lose whatever political goodwill he enjoys today. I used to think he was a man of principle but I guess I'm wrong. It's like there is no single Nigerian politician that has dignity. It's getting obvious that those who called him the ineffectual buffoon in 2015 were probably right. The white hair on his head has nothing to do with wisdom after all. May God not allow us to lose our integrity and principles because of political power. If he joins the APC, we'd be waiting to laugh at him when he totally loses and becomes politically irrelevant.
You think like a child, Jonathan is not contesting anything, is Jonathan a member of APC?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by chronique(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

You think like a child, Jonathan is not contesting anything, is Jonathan a member of APC?

Why are you some of you this stupid? You come to a topic and instead of contributing your opinion, your first salvo is to insult the poster. Did you grow up in the forest? Why do you lack civil manners?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by helinues: 8:51am On May 10, 2022
GEJ joining APC don't mean he his interested in contesting the presidency... GEJ supported APC candidate in the last Bayelsa guber election and ever since then, he has not been seen around anywhere Pdp..

Except those who are still a learner in politics, Pdp chance of winning the 2023 election is just so slim considering the way the party and their supporters have been playing their politics. If you can't agree with their submission, then yours is thrash.. How can they win undecided voters to their party/candidate with such attitude?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Really?!! He already met Abdullahi sule last night

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by chronique(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2022
helinues:
GEJ joining APC don't mean he his interested in contesting the presidency... GEJ supported APC candidate in the last Bayelsa guber election and ever since then, he has not been seen around anywhere Pdp..

Except those who are still a learner in politics, Pdp chance of winning the 2023 election is just so slim considering the way the party and their supporters have been playing their politics. If you can't agree with their submission, then yours is thrash.. How can they win undecided voters to their party/candidate with such attitude?

I don't have an issue with him joining APC. I'm more concerned about him contesting the election under that party with everything that happened around that period. People lost a lot by supporting that man. So, going to contest presidency under APC is just something that defeats any logic he wants to put out. I'd really love to see how he would campaign against the PDP if he gets the ticket. For now, let's just hope all of these is still a rumor. But if it turns out true, then it would be very disappointing of him. It would show he hasn't learnt anything politically.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by helinues: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
chronique:

I don't have an issue with him joining APC. I'm more concerned about him contesting the election under that party with everything that happened around that period. People lost a lot by supporting that man. So, going to contest presidency under APC is just something that defeats any logic he wants to put out. I'd really love to see how he would campaign against the PDP if he gets the ticket. For now, let's just hope all of these is still a rumor. But if it turns out true, then it would be very disappointing of him. It would show he hasn't learnt anything politically.

GEJ's body language have been in romance with Apc.. Most of those international issues he got involved with are through the privileges of having good connection with APC. He might be preparing to join Apc officially but contesting the presidency? that's not even close to reality
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by chronique(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

GEJ's body language have been in romance with Apc.. Most of those international issues he got involved with are through the privileges of having good connection with APC. He might be preparing to join Apc officially but contesting the presidency? that's not even close to reality

Like I said, contesting the presidency is the main crux of the matter. We would keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by helinues: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
chronique:

Like I said, contesting the presidency is the main crux of the matter. We would keep our fingers crossed.

He's not...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by Mossadd: 9:51am On May 10, 2022
chronique:
honestly I feel pained and stupid because I almost turn lot of people to my enemy because of my support for Jonathan this is a big insult us and pdp as a party honestly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2022
GEJ will not be moved by childish blackmail.
The 2014 confab must be implemented!
Mossadd:
honestly I feel pained and stupid because I almost turn lot of people to my enemy because of my support for Jonathan this is a big insult us and pdp as a party honestly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Could He Really Be The Ineffectual Buffoon He Was Called? by Raysleek: 12:25pm On May 10, 2022
chronique:

Why are you some of you this stupid? You come to a topic and instead of contributing your opinion, your first salvo is to insult the poster. Did you grow up in the forest? Why do you lack civil manners?
Your poster is calling someone an ineffectual buffoon

(1) (Reply)

Again, Explosion Rocks Taraba / What Will Happen When A Christian Is Lynched Under A President Atiku / Seven Wasted Years. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.