Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers (22370 Views)

Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return / Northern Petrol Marketers To Embark On Strike Over N250bn Unpaid Subsidy / Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
All because APC don refuse to give Chicago ticket. If orna like make orna shut the whole countree down. Chicago no go ever see Aso Rock bedroom. Walahi talahi, him lifetime ambition don finish, OED!

I hate Chicago, but this is a subsidy issue.
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by adeolamighty: 9:55am On May 10, 2022
Yobabad:
Nigeria can never get better, now Yoruba Muslims have started mining skulls
See what you've just said.
Nigeria can never get better? You're part of why Nigeria will never get better. What has Yoruba Muslims got to do with the topic posted? Just being tribalistic for nothing. Think with your brain not your arse hole, slowpoke. You're a slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Wchris(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2022
This is just the beginning
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by RichAbujaGuy: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
Raw politics again na... probably the same actors that imported bad petrol, destroyed the new rail line, and may be the sponsors of insecurity in all regions. Dem miss the national cake to feast on and splurge on in Dubai and London. sad
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by McJelly(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2022
Interesting!!
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by royalmu: 10:04am On May 10, 2022
Oh my God!! When will Nigerians ever enjoy anything good?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by cherryCola: 10:10am On May 10, 2022
For us that earn on dollars e no really concerned us angry .

The other I went to the market and the market women told me that
garri is no longer 4 cups 200 but 3, I was angry at first but i have to buy halve bag to avoid all this rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Imagineers: 10:12am On May 10, 2022
wunmi590:

Make I go find 100litres buy first and keep, and then be buying the one I will be using daily, so once theres scarcity, I go just carry my 100litres out day flex small grin

You cannot store petrol for long. It will dry up
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by bluefilm: 10:12am On May 10, 2022
Thanks for the heads up.

Lemme quickly go and finish my solar energy set up
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17am On May 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
All because APC don refuse to give Chicago ticket. If orna like make orna shut the whole countree down. Chicago no go ever see Aso Rock bedroom. Walahi talahi, him lifetime ambition don finish, OED!
Mumu, only if you had just taken a few minutes to read the article.
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by oyeb15: 10:26am On May 10, 2022
why is deisel being sold for 700 per litre
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by nolywe(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2022
So Nigerians should suffer because NPRWEMABRE whatever is owing the marketers??...So the so called marketers don't sell their products to us or what?..Who will pay for our transportation nko??
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by eikeem(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2022
Here we go again
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2022
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by wunmi590(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
Imagineers:

You cannot store petrol for long. It will dry up

Lol, do you even think I have that time t store petrol for that long?

Make God no let fire incidence go happen for my house by that time lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by chloride6: 11:25am On May 10, 2022
This is just nonsense
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by gforce5: 11:42am On May 10, 2022
May your days be long! You have just summarized the bane of Nigeria's problems. Nigerians don't give a damn about the state of the country as long as their tribesmen are in power. Tribalism and religious bias has destroyed this country. Nigerians cannot unite for any common purpose. Just look at this forum. Tribalism and religious intolerance are rife in this forum. That's why politicians will continue to loot this country to stupour as they can easily use tribe and religion to divide the masses. It's so bad that mediocres and dropouts are now seeking the top positions in the country while the intellectuals are fleeing the country in drones for greener pastures.
wonder233:
Nigerians don't care about this. They don't care about the economy, unemployment, poor infrastructure, corruption, insecurity and all those stuff.
Nope, what Nigerians really care about is Tribe and Religion. The most important detail a Nigerian wants to know when he first meets you is "where are you from?" after that, is "what/how do you worship?".
Another thing Nigerians are obsessed with is Marriage. The Internet broke the other day cos a man said he took a second wife... Economic issues cannot crack the internet, let alone break it.
Make we continue dey ask ourselves "where are you from", dey suffer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by nedekid: 12:11pm On May 10, 2022
Money weh go reach to build several refinaries.
People abroad always ask in me how come we have scarcity of petroleum products, that their countries import from us.
I no de know when I go carry hand put for head de scratch am where I de try explain.
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Asianjollof007: 12:22pm On May 10, 2022
I just want to leave this country for my sanity, living in nigeria can damage ones brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Asianjollof007: 12:29pm On May 10, 2022
Yobabad:
Nigeria can never get better, now Yoruba Muslims have started mining skulls

Your fellow igbo won't see this but when they attack them they'll start crying. What has yoruba and muslim got to do with the topic? You even created a separate pseudonym to carry out your hate and tribal bait.
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Bobloco: 1:18pm On May 10, 2022
grin

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by coolhumble(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2022
No other worst can be worst than what we are facing already.

A very huge church building for sale
@idimu Lagos
Title: C of O
Price: contact me on WhatsApp:09014012048
Land size: 2plots
50/100
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by BigBashiru: 2:24pm On May 10, 2022
ttemmi:
NIGERIA IS AN AMUSEMENT PARK.

United Kingdom is a zoo....
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by gambudu: 2:38pm On May 10, 2022
This time around I no go buy the fuel. We die here undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Elidrisy20: 2:42pm On May 10, 2022
ttemmi:
NIGERIA IS AN AMUSEMENT PARK.
and shocking park join
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by peculiar2233: 2:45pm On May 10, 2022
Make u kukuma kill us nah
Eyin werey gbogbo
Ijoba isonu
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by BigBizzy(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by ema2020: 4:59pm On May 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://punchng.com/prepare-for-worst-fuel-scarcity-petrol-marketers-alert-nigerians/
is not a new things sufferings is part of our culture the more hardship the people born pirkin every seconds grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Badonasty(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2022
Lol…while Oga minister dey talk say na sallah cause am
Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by cucumbar: 9:06pm On May 10, 2022
wonder233:
Nigerians don't care about this. They don't care about the economy, unemployment, poor infrastructure, corruption, insecurity and all those stuff.
Nope, what Nigerians really care about is Tribe and Religion. The most important detail a Nigerian wants to know when he first meets you is "where are you from?" after that, is "what/how do you worship?".
Another thing Nigerians are obsessed with is Marriage. The Internet broke the other day cos a man said he took a second wife... Economic issues cannot crack the internet, let alone break it.
Make we continue dey ask ourselves "where are you from", dey suffer.
This one sef shock me. Up till now, I Dey wonder wetin concern anybody for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by Poleski: 9:13pm On May 10, 2022
We have oil and still suffer fuel high price! Buhari is a huge curse to this country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough / Lagos Rally: Okupe Accuses APC Of Importing People From Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.