Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu (15686 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President / Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:54am On May 10, 2022
Former Lagos State governor and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has said that anybody was free to come out to aspire to become president, but not everyone could become the president.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, Tinubu speaking in Katsina State on Monday, said his ambition to become Nigeria’s president was to offer “hope, prosperity and unity for Nigerians.”

“Anybody that wants; he can run, but not everybody can become the president,” the APC chieftain remarked.

On Monday in Katsina while addressing party delegates ahead of the APC presidential primary election, Tinubu declared that he possessed all the requisite qualities to be seen as a potential president of the country due to his wide knowledge and experience as well as his track record of achievements in governance.

The APC presidential hopeful added that he would develop a new strategy and commit enough resources to fight bandits and other criminal elements if voted as president.

The APC national leader also said he would focus on irrigation farming, economic, education and infrastructural development and keep Nigeria working again.

“I come to unite Nigeria and not to divide it; I come to bring you hope, prosperity, happiness, job and stability. Though tongues may differ, the brotherhood will stand; you are my brother and together we will defeat poverty,” the former Lagos governor said.

Responding, Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina expressed the belief and confidence that Nigeria would certainly overcome the challenges confronting it soon.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/everyone-free-run-they-can%E2%80%99t-all-become-president-%E2%80%93-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2022
Druggie receive sense...

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Kriss216: 8:58am On May 10, 2022
"Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking?" grin grin

Tinubu should save those tears, he will need them later.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Felabrity: 9:02am On May 10, 2022
You are also wasting your time

Na only mc oluomo and other lagosians go vote for you

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Teazer4(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
Who Dey deceive this mumu man sef, think say na Lagos election…. Abeg when is there evil primaries make this clown go siddon

Any Tinubu dogs wey come for me, go chop early morning fresh and undiluted curses from Zululand

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Rastamania: 9:02am On May 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Wanity(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
G
Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Zufag(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
You can't be president, Mr. Tinubu. The earlier you realize this, the better for you.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Clonelord: 9:02am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu will run for presidency under SDP cos he will loose the primaries at APC
Mark my word

52 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Dikaveli2(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
Who is deceiving this grandpa?

Well am not suprise if buhari will remain silent over the nomination form purchased by the cbn governor that shows buhari is truly dead and gone

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by seyoops4u: 9:02am On May 10, 2022
You're so right about this.

But please don't run becuase you're too weak for the post.

Biko, look after your health instead.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by VictorIfe(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:
"Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking?" grin grin

Tinubu should save those tears, he will need them later.

kriss you too like wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
He should getat.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by TimFisher2: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
undecided

Dey hear make pant dey wear you

They never you leave you behind?

You have been left behind

Tinubu till 3035

1 Like

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
grin no politician is mentioning about campaigning on continuity of buhari legacy, just as none is campaigning on criticism of bihari government. Una doh

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by potbelly(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
True words...

But I get feeling say e go shock you...

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Okay.pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New or toks
Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by F4ku: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, fayose..
Any other name.. Na ooohh wrong..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Odin13: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Person wey chronic hunger and acute poverty the worry his region with all his bullion vans .. wey no fit help his people for Yoruba land feed .. even for his own Lagos state ...
dey talk about fighting poverty.. they North go just Dey look dan Bayerebe.. like the Yoruba man he is

He’s gone to to unite

Unity Dey Yoruba dictionary?

Heavy tribalist talking unity.. shameless

Tinubu Must contest
Must be on ballot
Must!
No excuses

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
That's a smart word from d incoming president.........ipigs have resumed their crying already above and below....empty noise makers and chest beaters

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Shaky shaky daddy. Agbero go buy bullion van filled with handkerchiefs give you so that you go fit cry well well. That Aso Rock you wan go na DOA.

19 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by DoctorStylish: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Word
Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Felabrity: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
OP which kind moniker be this sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by ajepako(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Like say Uncle BAT can even ' run' sef..

OK since you can 'run' we should just call you ' runsbaba'

Naija na cruise anyday cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Sir, I believe that if you become the president of this country, the country will change for better. Our Naira will have it's value back, you are an International Chattered Accountant and a business Guru.
We have the resources already, when you were the governor of Lagos State, you created BRT, LAWMA, LAST MA ETC. I remember when I was in SS3 you paid for our exams as governor then. When I was in higher institution, there were some group students disturbing other students and lecturers you rusticated the bad students.
I strongly believe in you sir and I hope you win so that you can show Nigerians and the whole world what God has blessed them with.
Let us vote wisely.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Afonjamuslim24(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
I keep asking; How this old Iragbiji man will cope when he hears of his defeat? Won't he suffer depression and stroke? He is severely ill.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 9:04am On May 10, 2022
True words...the best dribbler will win at the end undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Everyone Can Run But Not Everyone Can Be President - Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2022
Carry Go Bola

2023 elections had exposed who's your friends and those doing eye service, loyalty is golden

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Notes Scarcity: Edo Govt To Set Up Special Task Force On Pos Agents / Femi Adesina Receives West Africa Media Personality Award / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.