Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (38319 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by nedekid: 12:06pm On May 10, 2022
yemmight:
The is part of campaign and Obi has plenty agents on NL. I can understand.
Really what is your thoughts about this letter dated 2011? In my opinion, this is rather unusual and says a lot. Don't you think so?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Emmykul123(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2022
He wrote letter and so?
What are you trying to achieve with this post?

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
how is this an achievement self?
If he like let him write letter to class captain of primary 1B he won't win pdp primary let alone smell ticket
this is the issue of we Nigerians...we don't care about the country all we are about is stomach infrastructure...see how you re fighting for your stomach or you re just plainly wicked and you want Nigeria to fail...many of those contesting for the CIC position are just going there to loot and flex power
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Henadih(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2022
Peter Obi is not part of the world as a Nigerian. Non of the so called aspirant can come with their past with such evidential facts. His life is exemplary. God give us Peter Obi, we pray O Lord and shame our enemy.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Iamvetlander(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2022
yemmight:

Continue.

Love and light.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Typicool8(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2022
Enumerator:
If i had my way, left to me, there should not be any form of election or whatsoever next year like you said.

Everyone should just agree not to go out to vote at all but as we know, there are always "i too know " people and hypocrites and judas among us that will go behind back to vote probably cuz money don exchange hands or bag or rice and garri and little provisons too

Just as it happens in Universities and al where some student will come to an agreement never to show for a particular wicked and stubborn lecturer's lecture on a particular day or weekend but you see those "i too know" student, dem go go that lecture begind everyone's back cuz of the fear of failing, carry over or attendance mark, and tge truth is no lecturer can fail everyone..

Same as for election, if we all decided to stay i door, not go out to vote, then and only then we will see maybe our votes truly counts or its just righing proper

And if everyone decided to start another protest like that of #Endsars, police and Army can't kill everyone, as i used to say, this country need serious revolution, people need to stand up and condemns this economic hardship, inflation, price of pms, electricity and all and yet minimum wage still same and salart ain't increasing.

Sadly, 50,000 of last year is like #20,000 of this year
.#2million of two years ago is like #500,000 of this year, naira has no value again
.i bet most people working, 90% of people ain't happy with their work but man must survive is why they keep going..

No future in this country anymore, my advice to every smart, wise, reasonable and sensible bachelor and single guys out there is not to bother borning or raising kids in this God-forsaken nation

Before in our parents time, the best guft and legacy you can give your children is send tgem to school and for them to graduate, do nysc but recently and now, best gift any naija parent can gift to their children is to send them abroad, out to go school andmake life for themselves.
Exactly.we are not United one bit in this country and like you said we need revolution but the issue there is that there must be unity before such can happen, buh unfortunately it cannot happen because tribalism is the order of the day..
The truth is that Nigeria is entangled in too many problems such that it will take ages before it can be solved.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bobloco: 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
When Jagaban talks, he always point to Lagos as his legacy in terms of achievements and human development but when Obi Pandora talks he will never tell us his legacy and achievement in Anambra but instead keep mentioning China China China as if he is contesting to become the president of China grin

And what are Tinubu's legacy?

The only legacy we are aware of is that Tinubu ensured that 14% of Lagos State internally generated revenue goes to his private pocket, his wife is a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, the daughter is the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State and the son is in charge of all adverts placements in Lagos State.

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 12:51pm On May 10, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
this is the issue of we Nigerians...we don't care about the country all we are about is stomach infrastructure...see how you re fighting for your stomach or you re just plainly wicked and you want Nigeria to fail...many of those contesting for the CIC position are just going there to loot and flex power
anybody campaigning or supporting other candidate is fighting for his stomach but only Peter obi supporters are genuine.

U are mad.

This is d main reason I will vote against anything igbo,u people believe u are wise n others are stupid.

I just watch d barbaric video of how u igbos killed those soldier couples,see run nobody will touch anything igbo with d longest of rope
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 1:01pm On May 10, 2022
Bobloco:

And what are Tinubu's legacy?

The only legacy we are aware of is that Tinubu ensured that 14% of Lagos State internally generated revenue goes to his private pocket, his wife is a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, the daughter is the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State and the son is in charge of all adverts placements in Lagos State.

The followings are his human development legacies

1- Osinbajo- No 2 citizen of Nigeria
2- Gbajabiamila- No 4 citizen of Nigeria
3- Oyetola- Sitting governor
4- Faleke- Serving Federal lawmaker
5- Aketi- Sitting governor
6- Sanwo Olu- Sitting governor
7- Fashola- Serving Minister
8- Mamora- Serving Minister
9- Aregbe- Serving Minister
10- Fayemi- Sitting governor
11- Dapo- Sitting governor etc

No Nigeria politicians since independence till now has achieved such. Se make I list in the area of infrastructure, education, or social amnesty ni? Obi Pandora will take 100 years to achieve what Fashola had achieved in politics not to talk of jagaban
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You don't want an Igbo man as president cos you are scared of being saved from slavery .

I know you love slavery, ask yourself if that's the kind of life your kids will want to live
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria. It's a curse laid on Ndi Igbo by the late Tafawa Balewa who was brutally killed by the Igbo soldiers who staged the first coup in Nigeria after destroying a perfect system of government where every region in Nigeria control her resources and paid tax to the central government.

And moreover we don't want an Igbo man as president of Nigeria that will encourage sit at home every Monday when we should be at work.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You have been listening to an imposter Peter Obi set up by your camp.
Peter Obi has always said , go and verify in Anambra.
Yesterday, Gov Ishiaku said , Obiano told him that the money used in building Anambra Airport was what Peter Obi saved as a governor.

You guys are late. Obi is already a moving train.

Stick to forsaken Jagaban. We have left you all behind
When Jagaban talks, he always point to Lagos as his legacy in terms of achievements and human development but when Obi Pandora talks he will never tell us his legacy and achievement in Anambra but instead keep mentioning China China China as if he is contesting to become the president of China grin
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2022
Had it been he went for the Senatorial seat after becoming a Governor, I could have tagged him a Politician......

But this man is only on a mission......before he became Governor of Anambra State, he stated his goals and achieved all....

He didn't bother himself going for Senate dear....this is a man who is not looking for any post but where he is sure he will deliver.

Nigerians , without much talks, without religious sentiments, without ethnic bigotry, let's behold our incoming President.......

Let the little remaining sane minds in Nigeria echo YES oOOoOOoOoh for us .....
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2022
Kdon2:

Yeye dey smell! grin
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria. It's a curse laid on Ndi Igbo by the late Tafawa Balewa who was brutally killed by the Igbo soldiers who staged the first coup in Nigeria after destroying a perfect system of government where every region in Nigeria control her resources and paid tax to the central government.

And moreover we don't want an Igbo man as president of Nigeria that will encourage sit at home every Monday when we should be at work.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
anybody campaigning or supporting other candidate is fighting for his stomach but only Peter obi supporters are genuine.

U are mad.

This is d main reason I will vote against anything igbo,u people believe u are wise n others are stupid.

I just watch d barbaric video of how u igbos killed those soldier couples,see run nobody will touch anything igbo with d longest of rope
you re too tribalist for your own liking...ibos wil continue to taunt you ... funny enough Nigeria is for all ..if it becomes worse we all suffer together... just continue attacking the ibos till you have no more strength to do so
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bobloco: 1:05pm On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
The followings are his human development legacies

1- Osinbajo- No 2 citizen of Nigeria
2- Gbajabiamila- No 4 citizen of Nigeria
3- Oyetola- Sitting governor
4- Faleke- Serving Federal lawmaker
5- Aketi- Sitting governor
6- Sanwo Olu- Sitting governor
7- Fashola- Serving Minister
8- Mamora- Serving Minister
9- Aregbe- Serving Minister
10- Fayemi- Sitting governor
11- Dapo- Sitting governor etc

No Nigeria politicians since independence till now has achieved such. Se make I list in the area of infrastructure, education, or social amnesty ni? Obi Pandora will take 100 years to achieve what Fashola had achieved in politics not to talk of jagaban

Are what you listed up there, Legacies

Are you also aware that after his tenure, Lagos State became second most unlivable city in the whole wide world after Damascus, the capital of war-torn Syria
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 1:08pm On May 10, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
you re too tribalist for your own liking...ibos wil continue to taunt you ... funny enough Nigeria is for all ..if it becomes worse we all suffer together... just continue attacking the ibos till you have no more strength to do so
the easiest tribe to campaign against as of today in Nigeria is d igbo

Show d majority of northern Muslims how igbos burn their mosques and tell them igbos will repeat same thing through out Nigeria if they become president

Show the southerners videos of d slain soldier couple n tell them how deadly igbos can b with power.

Then go to rest
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 1:09pm On May 10, 2022
Bobloco:

Are what you listed up there, Legacies

Are you also aware that after his tenure, Lagos State became second most unlivable city in the whole wide world after Damascus, the capital of war-torn Syria
2nd most unlivable city but igbos are trooping their n leaving their paradise
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bobloco: 1:12pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
2nd most unlivable city but igbos are trooping their n leaving their paradise

Well, people will always migrate

Have you also taken note of people leaving Lagos to other parts of the country and overseas
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Zeeku: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi supporters are seemingly funny and inept.
Bringing up irrelevant and inconsequential act or deed of a known underpeformer cum liar can't improves his presidential fortune.
Don't worry tinubu will pay for your WAEC..... MUMU MAN
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Zeeku: 1:23pm On May 10, 2022
Mr Peter Obi is the best
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2022
Uptownerd:
Russia threatens to vaporize UK with Satan II, and let "radioactive tsunami wave" turn the "tiny" Island to desert

The Russian Federation has been at loggerheads with the West over the Putin sanctioned "military intervention" in Ukraine.

Daunting group efforts by EU and NATO to shoehorn Russia to a pariah state through massive blitzkrieg economic sanctions and force them to withdraw from the embattled Ukraine has failed.
Several political analysts are foretelling a likely nuclear war should the aggressions from all parties escalate.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/05/05/breaking-news-russia-set-to-destroy-uk-with-satan-ii-and-turn-the-tiny-island-to-desert-video/
Rubbish sensationalist tabloids. Like Putin is stupid enough to say something like that.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2022
And what does this change?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by wiseoneking: 1:48pm On May 10, 2022
yemmight:
The is part of campaign and Obi has plenty agents on NL. I can understand.
illiterate?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by zoedew: 2:51pm On May 10, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE LETTERS PETER OBI WROTE TO IPOB, MASSOB, THE EKPA WHO LIVES IN FINLAND, ESN, UGM, NNAMDI KANU, IGBO WHO REFER TO NIGERIA AS "ZOO" et al. IT IS NOT TOO LATE THOUGH.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by kingyakos: 2:55pm On May 10, 2022
SegunBABA007:
How is this news ?

Shut up..
Wasted waste
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by kingyakos: 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
And what does this change?

Shut up...
Waste
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bashoruntolu(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2022
Let us see your O'level certificate too sir

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by rukz: 3:59pm On May 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Waiting for OSIBANJO'S LETTER to RCCG MEMBERS, then Tinubu's letter to Cocaine pushers & Jamaicans
good afternoon sir!.

pls I want to relate something to u... Can I pm?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2022
Blackfire:
Yes we know he is competent but we are telling you all not to waste ya votes...

North2023
North2023

No vacancy for any southerners

You are a senseless fool.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
the easiest tribe to campaign against as of today in Nigeria is d igbo

Show d majority of northern Muslims how igbos burn their mosques and tell them igbos will repeat same thing through out Nigeria if they become president

Show the southerners videos of d slain soldier couple n tell them how deadly igbos can b with power.

Then go to rest
smiles you guys have started with the same propaganda... continue..I don't have a stake in all these political brouhaha...my own is to hustle smart and make money to take care of me and fam...if you like masturbate on anything concerning ibos ,is your own tea cup,do you know many skull been mine on dailys in the west or do you know how the agberos have turned the sophisticated lagos..guy just work for your 30k
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles you guys have started with the same propaganda... continue..I don't have a stake in all these political brouhaha...my own is to hustle smart and make money to take care of me and fam...if you like masturbate on anything concerning ibos ,is your own tea cup,do you know many skull been mine on dailys in the west or do you know how the agberos have turned the sophisticated lagos..guy just work for your 30k
see dumb fool

Everyone not supporting u n your madness is working for 30k

No wonder u kill anyone having a contrary idea in your biafra
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by abysirius(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2022
We have seen it. So what next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.