Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Your Solar Use Experience - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Your Solar Use Experience (504 Views)

How To Install Your Solar Inverter Yourself-all Equipments Needed / Solar Energy: The Best Answer To Your Solar Questions / All Your Solar Products: Panels, Controllers, Batteries, Inverter, Street Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Solar Use Experience by Solacemk: 10:41am On May 10, 2022
Hi. I've been using solar for 9 months now, I'm living in a place in Nigeria were there's no Electricity we usually get 10hr/month and most of the time 0hr/month, though The state govt said they're working on fixing the electricity but uptill know nothing has changed.
I decide to go solar,
i bought 2 100ah battery, 180watts panel × 3, 2000watts solar inverter, 60A charge controller. I called an engineer for installation. Everything is working fine. I just want to hear from someone who has been using solar in Nigeria of his experience. And i also need an advise on upgrading my setup to include pressing iron/electric cooker.
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by oldienavie: 2:32am On May 13, 2022
Solacemk:
Hi. I've been using solar for 9 months now, I'm living in a place in Nigeria were there's no Electricity we usually get 10hr/month and most of the time 0hr/month, though The state govt said they're working on fixing the electricity but uptill know nothing has changed.
I decide to go solar,
i bought 2 100ah battery, 180watts panel × 3, 2000watts solar inverter, 60A charge controller. I called an engineer for installation. Everything is working fine. I just want to hear from someone who has been using solar in Nigeria of his experience. And i also need an advise on upgrading my setup to include pressing iron/electric cooker.
Bros, how much did this cost you ??
And how long does this last and what do you power it with ?
Thanks.
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by Solacemk: 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
oldienavie:

Bros, how much did this cost you ??
And how long does this last and what do you power it with ?
Thanks.

Almost 300k I'm not with the receipt right now, but price of the equipments will differ frm one place to another.
I'm running it 24hrs.
2 30watts fan
1 150 watts fridge running for 5-6hrs a day.
1 computer
The remaining na 5watts led lights × 10
And phones/Tabs. That's all.
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by oldienavie: 5:02pm On May 13, 2022
Solacemk:

Almost 300k I'm not with the receipt right now, but price of the equipments will differ frm one place to another.
I'm running it 24hrs.
2 30watts fan
1 computer
Thank you for your response.
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by Solacemk: 6:34pm On May 13, 2022
oldienavie:

Thank you for your response.
No problem
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by keeper303: 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Solacemk:

I'm running it 24hrs.
2 30watts fan
1 computer

Please can you post pictures of the 150W fridge or the name?
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by Solacemk: 11:11pm On May 13, 2022
keeper303:

Please can you post pictures of the 150W fridge or the name?
Heir Thermocool 134
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by Cadwallader12: 2:06pm On Apr 15
Exploring the realm of renewable energy, my solar use experience has been revolutionized by the versatility of a portable solar generator. This compact marvel harnesses the sun's power, offering a sustainable energy solution on-the-go. Whether camping in remote wilderness or attending outdoor events, its lightweight design and effortless setup provide reliable electricity anywhere the sun shines. From charging gadgets to powering small appliances, the portable solar generator proves indispensable, seamlessly integrating into daily life. Its eco-friendly nature aligns with my commitment to reducing carbon footprint, making each outdoor adventure or power outage a testament to the sun's boundless energy potential.
Re: Your Solar Use Experience by comper7: 10:15am On Apr 16
Solar panel technology is changing all the time. It is better to wait for better panels that produce a lot of electricity even in low light conditions. The second problem is how to connect these panels so that the energy benefit is as high as possible

(1) (Reply)

MTN Xtratime: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN / Sap Mm Online Training In Germany | Online Sap Mm Training In Usa | Australia / Please Help For Cetification Inquirie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.