Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,484 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Husband's 1st Wife Continues To Drag Them On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Husband's 1st Wife Continues To Drag Them On Instagram (384 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) / "Go To Your Secrete Place And Drag Them Also" - Apostle Suleman’s WIFE Reacts / See Video Of Regina Daniels With Husband 1st Public Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband's 1st Wife Continues To Drag Them On Instagram by TheGistDay: 11:37am On May 10, 2022
Funsho Adeoti, the estranged wife of Mercy Aigbe's new husband, Kazim Adeoti, has continued to drag them on Instagram.

In her latest post, the mother of three slammed the new couple for turning the house she built into their love nest.

"Kazim you underestimate me right�, it's ok to cause I was your fool for 20yrs abi humm, you kept on pushing me, I told you if it continues I will post this message...bobo, mi kin se omo ale�..hope you got that," she wrote.

https://thegistday.com/2022/05/10/you-once-called-mercy-a-whre-mercy-aigbes-husbands-1st-wife-continues-to-drag-them-on-ig/

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Going For Bbnaija : Angel / Reason Why Kelly Badie Is Trending| Badie Kelly Tiktok Video| This Is Why Badie / Happy Birthday To Jopbest 23rd Of June. Ceo Of Naijacredit Birthday Oni John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.