Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective (11765 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by oikirodah(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2022
Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, Jonathan and Emefiele In Perspective By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah
When it's your turn, morality and principles fade away, and all that matters is what you've always wanted in life.-Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

That is the tragic fact of our life, and it explains why Nigeria may never get things right. I've recently come to believe that if you do your best and stay consistent in whatever you believe in, the future will be better than you thought.

On a daily basis, I am insulted for my political beliefs on a variety of platforms, most notably WhatsApp, simply because a small number of respondents are selfish and only want to reason along their lines of thought, forgetting that life cannot be viewed from a single perspective.

My people argue that they shouldn't watch the "Masquerade Dance" from one location. Many people will appreciate my opinions by the end of this month.

Before I continue, let me clarify that for every insult I get by the naysayers, I receive approximately 20 calls each day praising my political stance, with some even sending me Gift Items that is worthy of celebrations. That is what motivates me and not the idle rants of the ignoramus.

It is getting clearer that all of these political players are the same, and there was never a need to swear loyalty to any of them because, at the end of the day, they have their own plans, which are evidently not in sync with ours.

Who destroyed the reward system in our political parties? What is going on with APC? What happened to Buhari?

Let me say this: You keep fighting me because of Tinubu simply because Peter Obi is your preferred candidate. Mr. B makes fun of Team Fayemi since Tinubu is their favored candidate.

Isn't this amusing? With the way things are going, Peter Obi may end up being Tinubu's campaign director, and vice versa, and these same people would then have to justify why they chose their hero to support a monster they previously despised alongside their foot soldiers.

Everyone is yelling treachery here and there, but who is the true betrayer? In APC, where is the reward system? Is the APC the town's newest tax collector? What games are Buhari and Abdullahi Adamu, the current chairman, playing?

Yesterday, Jonathan picked up his presidential form in magnificent and symbolic fashion, much like John the Baptist, who was a precursor for the Messiah. Miyetti Allah opted to play the part of John the Baptist and picked the presidential form worth 100 million Naira.

The same people who demonized GEJ until his inglorious exit are now racing ahead of him? Where is our value system for Miyetti Allah members? No, they've tossed it out since it no longer serves their interests; where is the conscience of Jonathan, who was shamed by these same people he presently romances?

Forget GEJ's media aide's denial; Jonathan is fully in the contest till the convention date; his denial is similar to Obasanjo's third-term agenda denial ; if it backfires, he will deny everything ab in·i·ti·o.

Take a look at the CBN. The governor was audacious enough to take his participation in the 2023 presidential elections to the courts; he donated N100 million to the party, and the party collected. When did GEJ and Godwin Emefiele become members of the APC to begin the purchase of presidential forms?

What values does Africa's largest political party instill in me as an individual, a businessman, a family man, and finally as a Nigerian?

Today, we wonder why people skip fuel lines to acquire petrol, why people walk via the rear door to get admission for their children, why the police take bribes, and the list goes on and on.

Why should a party sell a form for N100 million if it is not robbery and the party decides to sell to everyone, whether or not they are members of the party?

Is the APC selling its membership at the price of those who have labored, suffered, and worked for the party? When Tinubu was building the APC in the South West, where were they? When Rotimi Amaechi was branded a traitor for selling the APC to the Niger Delta, where were they? When Akpabio was busy sponsoring the APC in Akwa Ibom State, where were they?

But, now that the party has commercialized its electoral process and is willing to reward individuals who have never fought for the party's survival, what use is party commitment and political allegiance if Tinubu, Osinbajo, or Amaechi are waived aside tomorrow for a newcomer?

The supporters would then be told to campaign actively for the party's pick. Isn't this a hilarious game? What happened to our morals and values? The 2023 general elections will mark a turning point in our history, as the Saints, Pretenders, and Villains have decided to unite in one Whasapp group and are confident in their own skin.

With the direction the APC is going, the incentive system for loyalty, decorum, ethics, and morality has been burned, and these elections will be littered with contradictions, therefore I urge everyone to do their best in whatever capacity they find themselves.

The problematic aspect is that if we look closely, we can see that the APC is degrading the political system of loyalty and values, which is bad because the party's conscience has been sold.

How can I stay the same after seeing how the APC plans to destroy everything of the principles I've always held precious in my life?

After all of the injustices perpetrated by the party, the victims would appeal to their supporters to continue on with their lives. It's pitiful, so there was probably never supposed to be a fight in the first place.

All I can see left  is the enormous economic opportunity this election presents, since morality and conscience have been sacrificed on the altar of good administration.

May God Bless the works of our hands  as we continue to discover new things each day.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal /Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/who-destroyed-the-reward-system-in-apc-buhari-jonathan-and-emefiele-in-perspective-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

9 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by pharmagba: 12:19pm On May 10, 2022
If Buhari insists on Jonathan, APC will break up in the following days

I predicted these sequence a month ago

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Aufbauh(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2022
Lesson: Never inherit other people's battles as a sign of loyalty, one day you'll feel betrayed when they forgive each other.

I guess the writer is one of the ardent supporters of GEJ on reflection mode.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by alsudan: 12:23pm On May 10, 2022
Una go cry blood. Some people think National Politics is same as Baba so kpe rubbish practiced in Lagos State.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Mandate2023: 12:25pm On May 10, 2022
I always laugh anytime all dis noise makers on nairaland hail and cheer all dis political jobbers without structure......if eventually 1 of dis ppl that don't know hw or what it takes for APC to be form get d party ticket, hw will dey win d general election bcoz its obvious tinubu and co. Won't work for them and so many governor sef will defect.......those decieving GEJ, emefiele and Amaechi just wanted to disrupt everything so power can return to d north

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Mandate2023: 12:28pm On May 10, 2022
alsudan:
Una go cry blood. Some people think National Politics is same as Baba so kpe rubbish practiced in Lagos State.

D only ppl crying r ppl like u......we r talking about d split of APC if d cabal uses d confused president to impose Candidates without political power or structure....dis is just a critical thinking of what might happen to APC and PDP not d usual stupidity of ppl like u without any knowledge about politics

13 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Rico96(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2022
I wonder how SW thinks....so the converted number 1 seat in Nigeria is between north and SW...well if not SS/SE then power should stay in the North Permanent cos we all clamour for power rotation between the North and South and yet South West are playing dumb...well if North have the numbers they can continue to rule us forever rather than SW betraying the whole Southerns

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by slawormiir: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Fiscus105(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
In normal clime Buhari is supposed to go to jail after tenure, if the next govt can probe his tenure most especially loan and contracts awarded, I biliv people will sweat and weep for naija.

If Amaechi,Malami Sylvia, Apabio and now CBN (appointees in charge of critical infrastructures and economy)
can be nursing ambitions to become president in the country that her election is most expensive in the world, the amount that would have ended up in private pockets cant be quantified.

5 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by SegunBABA007(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
wow

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by BigDawsNet: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
Nigeria gov should borrow our next fund from APC..

Can we say NORMAL normal.. Apc is reacher than most countries in West africa

2 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Millimann: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
All this nah long talk.

If you think power should not shift to a region in the south other that SW, then you have no justification to tell the north to hands off. If you dont want to do the right thing then let power remain in the north. Nonsense!

If all regions of the south came together to support the people that have not tasted power, the north wouldn't have the guts to come out the way they are doing now.

Superwave16320:
Is my father brain dead why didn't you segregate the North in NW NC NE why only the South. This exposed my father as being Brian dead now.

This i.diot that can't compose a simple sentence has come to insult his father. That's how they behave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by id4sho(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
19 MORE DAYS to go cool
shocked
What games are Buhari and Abdullahi Adamu, the current chairman, playing?

BOBO CHICAGO, will soon be served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Atxx88r: 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by adioolayi(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
Who destory reward system put in place by Politicians

Who else, if not same Politicians that are all about highest bidder

How can one advocate for party sacrifice, unity, labour, selfless and all....and then, you give another person, who is a stranger to party's workings, party ticket on a platter of gold..just like that

What becomes the sacrifices and labour of the party faithfuls

This is one of the reasons I believe Governor Wike and Ayodele Fayose deserves to dictate what goes on in PDP...not the political cross-carpeters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by bigdammyj: 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
Who?
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by juman(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2022
Osinbajo is apc candidate in next election.

2 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by AbuAeesha: 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
thats there own problem
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by tstx(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
I think it's Buhari
Dude is too indifferent to issues

5 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Validated: 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
Wailing wailers promax
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Winters23: 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
grin
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by engrrichie92(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
Nigerian politics is just pure comedy
Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by HomoSapiien: 1:26pm On May 10, 2022
It’s going to be a beautiful sight to behold by the end of this month. Keeping fingers crossed.

63 Likes

Re: Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:26pm On May 10, 2022
Jonathan...

That guy would be worse than Buhari.

I'll prefer that thief from Irabiji over Jona

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Promoting Tribalism In Nigeria – Garba Shehu / "Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.