Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I’m Not Your Fan, Behave”-nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Calls Out Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Your Fan, Behave”-nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Calls Out Actor (313 Views)

"I'm Not Your Fan. Behave!" - Actress Omoni Oboli Sends Message To An Actor / Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Your Fan, Behave”-nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Calls Out Actor by Jenniferchuma10: 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Veteran Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has called out an actor over unnecessary and nonchalant behavior.

"I'm not your fan, behave"-Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli calls out actor
The mother of three took to her official Instagram page to call out the actor whom she chose to keep anonymous.

She warned the actor to behave and stop acting like she’s a fan of him/her.

Setting the records straight, Omoni Oboli told the actor that she’s a producer, director, colleague, and never a fan of the actor.

She further advised the actor to behave and set aside every nonchalant attitude, because she doesn’t fancy it.

In her words,

“Dear actor, I’m not your fan. I’m your colleague. I’m your producer/director. Behave!”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-not-your-fan-behave-nollywood-actress-omoni-oboli-calls-out-actor/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion 2022 Angel Fires Maria Peace & Sammie (video) / Weird Naija Actress Cossy Seen Wildly Flashing Her Full Breasts With Holy Bible / Bbnaija Reunion 2022, Liquorose Caught Emma And 5 FEMALES In Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.