Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,974 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uber Business Versurs ,monthy Job Of N80,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Business Versurs ,monthy Job Of N80,000 (287 Views)

With Pinkard You Can Be Making #120 000 Monthy / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Business Versurs ,monthy Job Of N80,000 by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2022
Dear Nairalanders , I'm currently working in a company that pays N80,000 monthly but recently have being under pressure from my wife to resign and start an UBER business full time. Even though i accepted to do the Uber business but not on full time but weekends. This has been an issue between us and i don't want that in my relationship.

Kindly give your professional advise as that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Please no insult

Mode please help
Re: Uber Business Versurs ,monthy Job Of N80,000 by olamilarks(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2022
Start the Uber business weekend, stick to your 9-5. If and when you want to switch you would know. I am an Uber driver, I know you can make more than the 80k monthly but guaranteed income is important in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Sardine Bread,coco Nut Bread,honey Bread,all Butter Bread Etc.online Training / Business Owners, Here Are The Best Places To Find HMO Plans For Your Staff. / GEE WEARS .... Weavon , Wigs Only..... Reseller And Dropshipper Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.