Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pet Nuisance - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Nuisance (384 Views)

My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pet Nuisance by nnaetobi(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2022
Hello, please I have a friend who lives in a flat downstairs of a storey building, the neighbour up has a dog he keeps on the verandah of the house upstairs. My friend complains that the gsd urinate on the verandah and the urine drips directly in front of his entrance door. He has complained to the owner of the dog, but he is never sorry or remorseful. I advised he complain to the landlord who is unaware that a tenant has a dog in the compound. He did last weekend and the landlord instructed that the owner of the dog takes it away.,but uptill now the dog is still in the compound. Please is there any legal advice for this my friend. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

12 Months Old GSD For Sale / New Litter Announcement (american Eskimos) / Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.