Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It (59164 Views)

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by FireUpNow(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2022
Sacking for just messing out loud and laughing? Na wa oo
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On May 10, 2022
What a news! I mistook him for my beloved Madridsta, Marcelo of Real Madrid.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by lasisi69(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2022
tutudesz:
He just MESS up him career grin
please, don't leave me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He was never a great player grin

Imagine demoting Ronaldo or Messi for farting in the dressing room
for where their mess would be captured and sold to the highest bidder in millions grin who go buy my mess like this sad yeeeeee who slap me cry
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by philosophie: 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
tutudesz:
yeah, literally
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by brightalo1010: 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
adioolayi:
Nonsense!!!

No be person trap the gas and required surgery to let the thing out

This man farted unassisted ..a sign of good health and una sack am

E ti madt gan grin

Shutup there you dirty human. What stops him from excusing himself and do the farthing. Your own is to support nonsense.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by oliverwrites: 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
Something that I use to do competition with my wife?

I better unlearn this habit before leaving Nigeria.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by todugo(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2022
tutudesz:
Don't leave me grin grin grin
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Hezzyluv: 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

You sure??! tongue

Gambling addiction strong pass Mkpurumiri atimes. lipsrsealed

I once stopped it for almost 1year.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by MrUchenna1(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
you see your life, na your anus scattered your career
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by bluefilm: 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
This story is so funny that it can even make someone to FART while laughing.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Piroll(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2022
Benprass:

I need help

08102938410 and I am ready to learn Crypto and web design that is my what'sapp number
Learn crypto freely this weekend...the training is absolutely free.

Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Firstson33(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2022
Lol it’s Tuesday already and you still haven’t gotten a job from the comedy industry
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by NaijaCars4sale: 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
This is a MESSED UP situation
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Daniluv1(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2022
Nor be the mess or sack they pain now oh

Wetin dey pain me be say maybe the thing wey him chop wey cause that mess fit nor worth 10k na im go lose contract of how much so

Village people e nor go better for una AJE
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Lama70(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2022
Utanisco:
Bet9ja

God go punish una

Ticket don cut pieces?
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Lama70(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2022
adioolayi:
Nonsense!!!

No be person trap the gas and required surgery to let the thing out

This man farted unassisted ..a sign of good health and una sack am

E ti madt gan grin

I am not disappointed in your comment.
Reason is that I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 10, 2022
ARE YOU READY FOR CHANGE!! JOIN THE 1 MILLION MARCH FOR CHANGE IN YOUR STATES COME MAY 21ST FOR POSITIVE CHANGE THE YOUTHS ARE NOT LAZY

Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Lama70(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
neonly:
If it was a white guy am sure they would have just laugh over it and move on
Black man don suffer

No. A white guy wouldn't be that stupid.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by techWriter3: 4:11pm On May 10, 2022
He bollix up him tenure
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by MoneyGoDrop: 4:19pm On May 10, 2022
Indiscipline has always been the "Achilles heel" of south American and African players.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Bmaster(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
oliverwrites:
Something that I use to do competition with my wife?

I better unlearn this habit before leaving Nigeria.
disgusting
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
Because na black man that's why.
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Benprass(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
Piroll:

Learn crypto freely this weekend...the training is absolutely free.

Which is free they are already asking for money this country na wa ooo
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Hassanmaye(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
tutudesz:
He MESS up him career grin
Haha Bad boy with innovation
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2022
It was disrespectful
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Bamzyriches451: 5:15pm On May 10, 2022
Tor I been think say na real Marcelo undecided
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Jerewise332(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
When fart gone wrong
Re: Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It by Bbbw: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.