Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) (33925 Views)

UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by DonroxyII: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass men everywhere
That's Konji Right there: Nigga missed the Ass and Role plays:

When His brain calm they will fight again grin

Human Mind and Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Aguogba(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2022
Who's raising these kinda men? Tufiakwa!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by quota45: 8:22pm On May 10, 2022
You guys are busy abusing this man, don't you know that this woman has something on him and he is doing everything to appease her. A man at his weakest point will most likely open all his cards in front of his women thinking she is his other half but when push come to shove, she will betray you in a heart beat out of mere emotions
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2022
Amojii:
He can't get enough of that her bigggg back side,
Afonja too like Igbo puna and hate Ewedu puna,
A wise man once side Afonja men salivate when they see Igbo women.
what do u call that of Lola Omotayo and Peter of P Square ?

It seems you wanna be unreasonable naw lemme help

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Fanikoko: 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
Na ynash the guy de mis
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
He sure misses fvcking that fat ass and cumin inside.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2022
If the man messed up publicly and has apologized publicly (if from genuine repentance), it shows he has 'aronujinle' and decided to right his wrong.

It is left for Nkechi to accept his apology (different from taking him back) or not.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Parisian: 9:00pm On May 10, 2022
Like your mother's own, right?
Druggey:
fvckin simpster. upon all the fresh pussies wey full this world, this Simp is dying over a rotten one.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Druggey(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2022
Parisian:
Like your mother's own, right?
Not all mothers are like yours. I didn't mention anybody but as you and your mother are guilty of it, you chose to reply me. That proves to me that you and your mother have rotten pussies. I'm not the reason for your momma's rotten pussy. goddamn Biitch. cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2022
yetunsbay th =112708222:
what do u call that of Lola Omotayo and Peter of P Square ?

It seems you wanna be unreasonable naw lemme help

I dare you to mention two more Igbo men married to Ewedu women,

The ratio of Igbo men marring Ewedu women is 10℅ compared to 60℅ of Afonja men salivating for Igbo women, starting from your so called yeyebrities,

Is like you want to be unfortunate naw lemme help you.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by frankfab(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2022
Now I really understand what it means to be a [b]SIMP[/b]le man
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by IbileIfe: 10:58pm On May 10, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMGZkh-_i8E

Nkechi Blessing's estranged husband, Opeyemi Falegan has apologised for for his social media rant that announced his separation with the actress.

Falegan also announced that he will be leaving social media till further notice following the dirty outburst with the actress.

He also explained what led him to the online rant, Nigerians have reacted differently to his apology post.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Msports: 11:20pm On May 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass men everywhere
wink wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Msports: 11:21pm On May 10, 2022
SweetVibe:
Who married Who?

Pussy ass Niggers everywhere
grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Sniper101(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2022
Baba dun dey miss the kpekus grin

to knack the kpekus from behind, again
dun dey hungry Baba cheesy

abi na because Sapa dun dey deal with Baba undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by yemmight(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How? That's yoruba culture for you and why your girls always say we're much better in managing our wives

Can't you see the way they now rush at us? Our culture demands apologising when we do wrong. It's golden and that doesn't make us less a man. Google what Falegan does for a living and his worth. You'd reason differently

Na me dis one dey call you girl. Oponu radarada.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by yetty247(f): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
yemmight:
E don show say na Blessing dey feed this one.

Probably the change wey dey him hand don finish
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by cerpvad(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2022
Wetin the apology wan achieve? Can it bring the two of you back together?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by yetunsbay(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2022
Amojii:

I dare you to mention two more Igbo men married to Ewedu women,

The ratio of Igbo men marring Ewedu women is 10℅ compared to 60℅ of Afonja men salivating for Igbo women, starting from your so called yeyebrities,

Is like you want to be unfortunate naw lemme help you.

We shall educate you if you're not informed.

[/b]Zainab Balogun & Dikko Nwachukwu[b]

[/b]Iretiola Doyle & Patrick Doyle[b]

(There are more from where those came fr.....u're only given exact number you requested).

[/b]Now,you see how unfortunate you're.[b]....slowpoke
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2022
yetunsbay:

We shall educate you if you're not informed.

Zainab Balogun & Dikko Nwachukwu

Iretiola Doyle & Patrick Doyle

(There are more from where those came fr.....u're only given exact number you requested).

Now,you see how unfortunate you're....slowpoke

Go on!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Parisian: 8:22am On May 12, 2022
Nice description of your mother. [s]quote author=Druggey post=112709347]
Not all mothers are like yours. I didn't mention anybody but as you and your mother are guilty of it, you chose to reply me. That proves to me that you and your mother have rotten pussies. I'm not the reason for your momma's rotten pussy. goddamn Biitch. cool[/quote] [/s]

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Digmygold: 8:30am On May 12, 2022
bukatyne:
If the man messed up publicly and has apologized publicly (if from genuine repentance), it shows he has 'aronujinle' and decided to right his wrong.

It is left for Nkechi to accept his apology (different from taking him back) or not.

Apologizing doesn't even mean he wants her back. All these ones misunderstanding him.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Digmygold: 8:33am On May 12, 2022
yemmight:
E don show say na Blessing dey feed this one.

Apologizing doesn't mean he wants her back. He is only being a gentle man. People no get sense.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Tundex911: 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
Falegan don l**k p****y

E don enter am
Re: Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) by Druggey(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Parisian post=112750980]Nice description of your mother. [s]
Guilty conscience is what you're suffering from. Any time a rotten pvssy is mentioned, you pick offence. the only advice I'll give you and your rotten pussy ass momma is to use izal and jik to scrub ur rotten smelly pussy then spray air freshener after scrubbing it. Do this regularly and stop been pained because somebody is telling you the truth. this will really help. cool
Au revoir Biitch cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.