Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy (1074 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by ChoCho54(f): 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
That's false. No sane southerner should support Jonathan's return. Power needs to return to the South and stay here for 8 years. The South needs some time to clean up Buhari's monumental destruction.
That's true. I'm envisioning the backlash from the South East and South West in the case of another Jonathan's presidency.
It will be another round of vicious media war and chaos by saboteurs who want to make sure that the clueless buffoon they called him followed him to the grave.

There's no hope for the common man.
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by SaintBishop: 4:49pm On May 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Nobody want an ogogoro infected blood and Neanderthal looking homo like Gej cheesy zombie grin
Why will any one in their rights mind want a drug addict, someone that's supposed to be in mental asylum receiving shock treatment as president of Nigeria grin? And why will any sane Nigerian want a Yoruba man to be president of Nigeria? You think everyone wants you abominations to turn Nigeria into the capital of skull mining and and Organs harvester like you freaks have turn ogun into? angry
No way grin like I said, you are not only a clown but the whole circus if you think that baboon Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Chut up and stop this idiocy on social media.

Dont you have shame? Is it not an insult to recall GEJ to succeed a govt that accused him of ruining Nigeria? Buhari wasted half of his first term blaming govt incapacities and failures on Jonathan. He humiliated Jonathan and his wife publicly accusing them of corruption and personal enrichment. Efcc went after Mrs Jonathan. So what is there to support or be proud of when same Buhari invites Jonathan to succeed him?

Are you also from the creek? Ogogoro don kpafuka una destiny.
lol Yoruba and their sense ,so it's now you know buhari uses half if his tenure blaming past government, Yoruba why do you hate Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2022
Gbabe2:

Another bigot. And by the way, why should GEJ return to power? Have they addressed all the findings and failures subsequent to his departure? Why should Jonathan squander the south’s opportunity all because of his self ambition? Forget it, GEJ is and was a monumental failure. Don’t ask my why……. Time will tell.
why do you want tinubu a known political rigger and money launderer to be president

1 Like

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by MetaPhysical: 4:58pm On May 10, 2022
Brooklynsouth:
lol Yoruba and their sense ,so it's now you know buhari uses half if his tenure blaming past government, Yoruba why do you hate Jonathan

Beside Yoruba hate Jonathan you have no other narrative. If he was contesting this is the mantra you will campaign with. Then when the mantra fails and he is defeated you will still blame Yoruba hatred for his defeat. Get a new brand for Jonathan beside the mantra of hatred. Rebrand the man or chut up!

2 Likes

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by Balogunodua(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
Why will any one in their rights mind want a drug addict, someone that's supposed to be in mental asylum receiving shock treatment as president of Nigeria grin? And why will any sane Nigerian want a Yoruba man to be president of Nigeria? You think everyone wants you abominations to turn Nigeria into the capital of skull mining and and Organs harvester like you freaks have turn ogun into? angry
No way grin like I said, you are not only a clown but the whole circus if you think that baboon Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria.
why will any intelligent human want a diehard drunker and Alzheimer's patient like Gej to be president again in Nigeria cheesy someone that suppose to be quarantined in world best hospital.....or they want him to turn Nigeria into a pirate and blood drinking country with his slum rat com ogogoro brodas grin while he make Nigeria look like criminal and pirate infested stinking slum like bayelsa grin

Capital drunk zombie grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by dmostcheerful(f): 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
drlateef:
Yes because we still have sense of honour and dignity. It is dishonourable and completely demeaning for Jonathan to contest under APC that abused him very well and sent him packing from Aso Rock.
See them, you so much care for Jonathan but your lots coluded with the north to take 9ver power from him so you can have power after Buhari, like in all south, south south stood by him, east stood by him but your people and your greed, you bad mouthed him alot, now you are saying you are unhappy he join APC?
Is it out of love or out of bitterness that instead of rewarded your bitterness the north still choose him instead of yours?
I want the like of Tinubu, Amechi and Richas to use that same dirty mouth they used to bad mouth him and campaign for him.
Yes, Tinubus greed made him betray the south now his friends are dinning with there common enemy.
All of unah should di*, if GEJ come out today the north will stand by him, the east will stand by him, the south south too will stand by their son.
Yoruba will cry marginalization for the next 4yrs and cry Oduduwa republic more than the Biafrans.
Make unah taste unah own poo and see how e dey sweet, your iragbeji will di* of heart attack and betrayal.
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by dmostcheerful(f): 5:51pm On May 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
That's true. I'm envisioning the backlash from the South East and South West in the case of another Jonathan's presidency.
It will be another round of vicious media war and chaos by saboteurs who want to make sure that the clueless buffoon they called him followed him to the grave.

There's no hope for the common man.
Common remove south east from your mention osiso.
Which south east?. The one that voted for GEJ the last 2 times he campaigned.
Swallow your shame with pride.
You Yorubas are on this one alone, for an average Igbo man, instead of the waste, likes of Tinubu or Osibanjo to be Nigerian president an avarage Igbo will vote Atiku talk more of GEJ, we go buy form for him if possible.
Greedy lots.
I want him to go for 4yrs so power can return to the north, I want the waste to cry marginalization too.
Ndi apali.
You can't give power to the east since it's south turn but you want the Igbos to fight Jonathan for you.
Ndi efulu efu.

1 Like

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by HolyStriker(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2022
Gbabe2:

Another bigot. And by the way, why should GEJ return to power? Have they addressed all the findings and failures subsequent to his departure? Why should Jonathan squander the south’s opportunity all because of his self ambition? Forget it, GEJ is and was a monumental failure. Don’t ask my why……. Time will tell.

Let’s wait for the time to tell, stop taking panadol when the so called time is yet to tell if I may borrow your words
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by Britishpea: 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by seunmsg(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
Brooklynsouth:
Have you noticed something guys ? Only Yorubas are vocally against btge candidacy of Jonathan, is he no longer from the south? Power just return to the south and make sense only if it comes to southwest . I don't get these folks , we the south south and our oil , I hope you are seeing who hates you more , as usual and as natural ally , igbos are supporting him but Yoruba that claims to love you more is busy cursing and preaching why he shouldn't let Fulanis use him but will be will to let Fulanis use tinubu

Yorubas like Henry Shield from Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
Why should I support a failure? Is he not the reason we ended up with the retărd currently there?

1 Like

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by drlateef: 7:28pm On May 10, 2022
dmostcheerful:

See them, you so much care for Jonathan but your lots coluded with the north to take 9ver power from him so you can have power after Buhari, like in all south, south south stood by him, east stood by him but your people and your greed, you bad mouthed him alot, now you are saying you are unhappy he join APC?
Is it out of love or out of bitterness that instead of rewarded your bitterness the north still choose him instead of yours?
I want the like of Tinubu, Amechi and Richas to use that same dirty mouth they used to bad mouth him and campaign for him.
Yes, Tinubus greed made him betray the south now his friends are dinning with there common enemy.
All of unah should di*, if GEJ come out today the north will stand by him, the east will stand by him, the south south too will stand by their son.
Yoruba will cry marginalization for the next 4yrs and cry Oduduwa republic more than the Biafrans.
Make unah taste unah own poo and see how e dey sweet, your iragbeji will di* of heart attack and betrayal.

There’s no collusion, a popular election rejected Jonathan because of monumental Kleptomania of his government. We know that your tribe likes looting of treasury. The others don’t like it.

1 Like

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by CursedTinubu: 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
That's false. No sane southerner should support Jonathan's return. Power needs to return to the South and stay here for 8 years. The South needs some time to clean up Buhari's monumental destruction.
and it should not be Tinubu because Tinubu is part of Buhari's mess.
make una no dey person brain naaa
we no be kids
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by dmostcheerful(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2022
drlateef:

There’s no collusion, a popular election rejected Jonathan because of monumental Kleptomania of his government. We know that your tribe likes looting of treasury. The others don’t like it.
Which popular election?
In your rightful mind you thought Buhari really worn that election?
Why do you even think he likes Jonathan it's cause he sees him as a push over.
He knew Jonathan could have head to court and win him but then he let go cause it wasn't worth it.
If not for Jega and a few wuru wuru Mal practice done in the north then did you think Buhari that lost 4 presidential election could win Jonathan?
Abeg get out, which of my people love looting more than your lotting Jagaban the one that is no longer Lagos governor but is still looting up until now.
Go and sit down, cry me a river oga.
Cry very well, heart break will kill that poo poo man because he can't even take the failure that will hit him soonest.
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by adekolaelect(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
Confusion will make you accept everything brought to your Table. Ahusas may accept Jonathan bcs he has only one more 4years one term to stay and power will return north. Igbos will embrace Jonathan coming back bcs they are Presidencial Hungers , Yorubas may not accept him bcs they don't go back to their vomit ,Yorubas have poeple that can become the president of nigeria and they feel to be favoured Presidentially next coming election. Hungers and confusions can make you accept any food bring to your Table.

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by ViperAda: 7:59pm On May 10, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Common remove south east from your mention osiso.
Which south east?. The one that voted for GEJ the last 2 times he campaigned.
Swallow your shame with pride.
You Yorubas are on this one alone, for an average Igbo man, instead of the waste, likes of Tinubu or Osibanjo to be Nigerian president an avarage Igbo will vote Atiku talk more of GEJ, we go buy form for him if possible.
Greedy lots.
I want him to go for 4yrs so power can return to the north, I want the waste to cry marginalization too.
Ndi apali.
You can't give power to the east since it's south turn but you want the Igbos to fight Jonathan for you.
Ndi efulu efu.
You're really going insane man. What's the business of Yoruba with ibos?. Was Yoruba responsible for ibo's slavery in PDP for more than 20years without being worth considered much less for VP position?, don't be dumb.
Obasanjo singlehandedly picked GEJ as VP to Yar'Adua and thereafter, SW voted for GEJ massively in 2011. SW make no apologies for their choice of Buhari in 2015 as much as Ibos made their choice of Atiku. You'd better receive sense and stop smoking weed.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by drlateef: 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Which popular election?
In your rightful mind you thought Buhari really worn that election?
Why do you even think he likes Jonathan it's cause he sees him as a push over.
He knew Jonathan could have head to court and win him but then he let go cause it wasn't worth it.
If not for Jega and a few wuru wuru Mal practice done in the north then did you think Buhari that lost 4 presidential election could win Jonathan?
Abeg get out, which of my people love looting more than your lotting Jagaban the one that is no longer Lagos governor but is still looting up until now.
Go and sit down, cry me a river oga.
Cry very well, heart break will kill that poo poo man because he can't even take the failure that will hit him soonest.

You are talking nonsense. How could an incumbent president allow himself to be rigged out of election? Where has that ever happened?
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by Balogunodua(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Yorubas like Henry Shield from Abia state
grin grin
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by 1876af: 7:04am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
He just wants to destroy his little image
[/s]
Re: Gej: Only Yorubas Condemning His Candidacy by 1876adeyem: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Say this people no go blame others heh, i go bend...

Blaming in ingrained in their DNA
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult – Jonathan / Anambra State Governor Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (pictures) / Photos: Bola Tinubu In Oyo And Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.