Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Content Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writing (229 Views)

Why My Employer Terminated My Content Writing Appointment / How My Content Writing Side Hustle Fetches Me Above $300 Weekly In NFT Industry / Vacancy For Sales Rep / Content Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing by Niniolawrites(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2022
HOW TO CONSISTENTLY CREATE CONTENT

Consistent content creation is one issue many writers, brands, entrepreneurs, and freelancers struggle with. They show up for a few days and create content, and then go silent for weeks.

Some say they are experiencing blocks; some say they lack content ideas; while some blame their village people.

Whatever your case, here are six simple strategies that will help you consistently create content like clockwork.

1. Consistently consume content.

You can't draw water from a desert and a hungry man can't give anyone food. If you're full, overflowing will not be an issue.

Many of you are not consistent in creating content simply because you don't have enough content. If you're full, overflowing will not be an issue.

2. Keep your ears to the ground.

Follow trends. Pay attention. Everything can be valuable content if you spin it well. Content ideas are everywhere: books, movies, news, people's conversations, and social media.

If you're not paying attention, you won't catch anything. Too people can watch the same movie and one only laughs all through, while the other comes away with good entertainment and ten content ideas. Open your ears and eyes.

3. Form the habit of writing anywhere, anytime.

Content Ideas come to you anywhere. You lose most of them because you're waiting to get home and put them down. Use your phone's notepad (it's not for decoration).

Once the idea hits, write it down and develop a premise (a short paragraph expanding on the idea). You don't have to fully develop the idea there and then; you may be otherwise occupied.

But once you note it down, you'll not forget it and the premise helps you have a foundation to build on. Ideas are fickle; they go as quickly as they come. Don't let them slip through your fingers.

4. Have a content calendar.

Yes, this doesn't work for everyone but truth is, it's easier to be productive when you're organized. It's easier to be consistent when you have a plan.

A content calendar helps you decide what to share, when, and where, beforehand. So there's that little bit of clarity and certainty that just makes everything easier.

5. Have a team

You won't have content every time. You'll have off days, sick days, etc. This is where it helps to have people around you who create content for you based on your brand's premise.

A team will also create various content for your brand so you have multiple choices on what to share. Isn't this a welcome headache?

6. Learn how to repurpose content

You don't always have to create something new. From time to time, reuse your old content in a new format. Make a new video from an old article. Transcribe your podcast into an ebook.

Even fashion trends evolve in a circle. Old styles come back in a slightly modified form and sell out again. Do the same for your content. Saves you time, and energy, and gives you options.

These have been my secret weapons. I'm sharing them with you because I don't want you to keep struggling. The truth is, content is the only way to grow your business. If you can't create content consistently, your brand will soon get lost at sea.

Hope you found this valuable? Let me know which point was most useful for you.

© Pendulum,
The Oracle of Value.

Niniolawrites
08100278960(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Driver And Office Assistant Needed / Female Marketers / Vacancy For Service Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.