Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? (538 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by seglabsy(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2022
About a week ago I was with my guys at one the newspapper vendor in ibadan,so we were talking about rift between the former Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi and his former second in command, Ashipa Of Oyo who was killed and acid poured on him in 1992,so i was made to know that it was Afe Babalola that stood for Alaafin and Bola Ige for the late Ashipa Of Oyo,on hearing this i was suprised that the two respected lawyers could face each other in court but till now i never known who won the case ooo,do you know?.So i was just thinking in my mind who could be the best among Chief Afe Babalola,Chief Bola Ige and Chief Richard Akinjide,can you share your choice among them?

Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by Snitch24(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2022
Thieves
Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by seglabsy(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2022
yes let know ur best lawyer
Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by seglabsy(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2022
your choice?
Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by seglabsy(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2023
your comment
Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by 2ru9jaman: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Get your information right, it was not Bola Ige that took the brief for Late Ashipa, but someone else.

Are Babalola won the case for Alaafin and MKO.

No comparison, Afe Babalola has never been a partisan politician. Bola Ige and Akinjide were successful partisan politician.
However the three men are successful lawyers.
Re: Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
I breathe life into writings � try me, 08139242194

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Novel Writing Skill And Earn In Dollars / Ghostwriters Needed For Long Term Work / Death,my Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.