Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Did Not Sanction The Purchase Of Nomination Forms. Goodluck Jonathan Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Sanction The Purchase Of Nomination Forms. Goodluck Jonathan Tells APC (229 Views)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Did Not Sanction The Purchase Of Nomination Forms. Goodluck Jonathan Tells APC by GISTUPAFRICA1: 3:17pm On May 10, 2022
Former President Goodluck Jonathan met with the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC behind closed doors. The meeting was an hour long.

The meeting took place just hours after a group of Almajiris bought the former President’s APC presidential nomination forms.

Jonathan distanced himself from the group in a statement released by his adviser,

SEE FULL STORY HERE
https://gistupafrica.info/i-did-not-sanction-the-purchase-of-nomination-forms-goodluck-jonathan-tells-apc-national-chairman/
Re: I Did Not Sanction The Purchase Of Nomination Forms. Goodluck Jonathan Tells APC by Mynd44: 4:19pm On May 10, 2022

(1)

APC Collected Everything From PDP / Ban Twitter, Ban Facebook If You Don't Ban Injustice Nig Will Still Break / What Is True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.