Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. (504 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by Currentblog: 3:20pm On May 10, 2022
embarassed embarassed..I failed my own twice..But this time..i have put works, together and Study hard, just to Catch up my Dreams this time...WAEC, is currently ongoing for those seeking to Gain Admission into their Preferred choice of Tertiary Institution in the next Academic year...GOODLUCK GUYS..
Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by MadamVanessa(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2022
shocked

Thrice

First attempt, I had issue in English, second attempt, all my papers was cancelled, third attempt, I made it excellently. Waec really did me Strong thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2022
Currentblog:
embarassed embarassed..I failed my own twice..But this time..i have put works, together and Study hard, just to Catch up my Dreams this time...WAEC, is currently ongoing for those seeking to Gain Admission into their Preferred choice of Tertiary Institution in the next Academic year...GOODLUCK GUYS..

obviously you should have failed ONCE MORE, if you still dont know the difference between WRITE and RIGHT

abeg go quickly correct the title of this thread, before the hole world sees your arrant mistake!
edit: well done for the quick correction!
Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by badaru911: 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
... Thrice... First one I did, I failed woefully... F9 and E8 were competing with each other... ( cos I don't go to class, always with the Boyz playing in "school 2"...and watching them gamble and smoking) .... Second time., had maths and failed English.... and some couple of Cs and Ds.... Third time, I made it...... Waec is very easy if you knw what to read....
... I had a first degree in truancy when I was in secondary school... No note... And nothing in the head..I like going to school but just to play and nothing else... Those days, my mama doesn't knw much but she suspected me and she still loves and believe in me that I'm still a good man and will change when maturity step in....

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by Currentblog: 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

obviously you should have failed ONCE MORE, if you still dont know the difference between WRITE and RIGHT

abeg go quickly correct the title of this thread, before the hole world sees your arrant mistake!
edit: well done for the quick correction!
have done that..thanks..
Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by Savagr(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2022
Once and for all
All external examinations I wrote I wrote them once except utme which I wrote twice because of change of course wahala

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by JohnnA1: 6:28am On May 11, 2022
Savagr:
Once and for all
All external examinations I wrote I wrote them once except utme which I wrote twice because of change of course wahala
That means your preparation was good.
Your best tips on exam preparation? Your study techniques?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by Savagr(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2022
JohnnA1:
That means your preparation was good.
Your best tips on exam preparation? Your study techniques?
LoL
I never stressed myself

It's a result of recurring what was taught in class and then doing some revisions
Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by JohnnA1: 6:49am On May 11, 2022
Savagr:
LoL
I never stressed myself

It's a result of recurring what was taught in class and then doing some revisions
Hmm...nice.
How do you maintain/keep a strong memory of what you've read and revised for easy recall?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. by Savagr(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2022
JohnnA1:
Hmm...nice.
How do you maintain/keep a strong memory of what you've read and revised for easy recall?
just read some lines
Other are stored in my head as the teacher quotes more than five times
Then I only need to think and merge with those which I've read to defeat the exams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WSU Nursing Science Vacancies 2023/2024 - Apply Now! / WES Evaluation / From Drinking Garri To Being The Best Graduating Student: A Doctor's Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.