Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Get An Email Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Get An Email Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business (137 Views)

An Evil Competition And A Poor Marketing Strategy / Suicide Warning ::: Read Carefully!!! (an Email Sent To A Depressed Nairalander) / Fake Efcc Chairman Sent An Email To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Email Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business by Blessingmhie(f): 3:28pm On May 10, 2022
I will help you grow your most valuable asset: the email list. I will turn this list into paid customers. I am the person that engages with the most customers, and you know it - that’s why you’re reading these lines.

Hello, my name is Esther, an Official Klaviyo Certified Partner. I help businesses reach their full potential via email marketing. And I will help you.

I take an overall look at the ecosystem of your business. Who exactly are your customers and what do you post online? I take everything in consideration and create the ultimate Email Marketing strategy for you - a practice ignored by most email marketers.

As a multidisciplinary Email Marketer, here’s what I can bring to the table:
-Creating an Email & SMS Marketing strategy tailored for your brand
-Strategizing your Product Launch
-Delivering a Creatives Content Strategy
-Creating an Email Acquisition Strategy
-Establishing an Email Sending Cadence with a calendar
-Setting Up Flows to generate revenue on autopilot
-Designing Email Templates that convert
-Segmenting your current list
-Running regular reports

I’m always free for a 10-15 minute call to discuss your ideas, your current issues in Email Marketing, or your overall business strategy.

Esther.

PS: I’m an Official Klaviyo Certified, which means I'm trained and licensed to carry out your projects.
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP +2348159436972
obisesanblessing01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tyuiopiuyfdsaa / Online Flowers Delivery In Bangalore / New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.