Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is The Difference Between Standard And Official Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Difference Between Standard And Official Passport (597 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Standard And Official Passport by weezyk(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2022
I am planning to get an international passport for myself. I tried applying on NIS portal but am confused between standard and official passport. Can someone please explain to me and, is it advisable to apply online or go to their office?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Standard And Official Passport by weezyk(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2022
weezyk:
I am planning to get an international passport for myself. I tried applying on NIS portal but am confused between standard and official passport. Can someone please explain to me and, is it advisable to apply online or go to their office?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Standard And Official Passport by weezyk(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=weezyk post=112700361][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Turkey Visa Online / What It Means To Au Pair Abroad: Would You Do It? / 14 Immigration Interview Questions And Answers For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.