Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Stand Strong: Davido Set To Drop One Of The Single In His Upcoming Album. Snippe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stand Strong: Davido Set To Drop One Of The Single In His Upcoming Album. Snippe (226 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him / When A Girl Say 'so What Are We're? After Sex'..guys Drop One Epic Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand Strong: Davido Set To Drop One Of The Single In His Upcoming Album. Snippe by nairafame(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
001 Davido on new dimension as he set to release one of the single in his forthcoming album. The song is titled “Stand Strong” featuring “the samples”.

The song will be out on the 13th of may, 2022. Davido revealed this on his social media pages, he also released a snippet.

He wrote;
For the first time I want to bring you into the other part of my world. The part where every day is a battle but I have no option but to STAND STRONG. I present to you, the first single off my next album.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LINYWGFafCA

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Stand Strong: Davido Set To Drop One Of The Single In His Upcoming Album. Snippe by Mirabella01: 6:30pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable � See What Portable Did On The Street Of Logos / What You Should Know About The Rising Cost Of Cars In Nigeria / Pusha T And Malice Reunites For Their First Performance After A Decade At Pharre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.