Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis (4734 Views)

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Johnich11: 6:19pm On May 10, 2022

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by God1000(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2022
Psychosis is a mental disorder, why this now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Illuminatiship(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Adaanna(f): 6:25pm On May 10, 2022
If this news is true, God please straight forth your healing balm upon her IJN Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by illicit(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
Have mercy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by donbachi(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Na typhoid.. Nothing else.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
It is finished. In the end this girl put hand for drugs? shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by shadrach77: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Lord heal her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by southsouthking(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Exactly what this Nigga is going through, but I'm trying so hard to be strong.
Dear sweet Sharon Stine, please stay strong because Nigeria needs you, the world at large needs you.
You gotta have Lion heart now to prove Everyone wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
I hope those tapping into their blessings also tap into their problems because you cannot run away now.

This is why you can never catch me dick riding any idiotic yeyebrity. I believe they are just me with some more money.

Simple.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by mytime24(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Dikegodspower(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
I pray she gets better
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Dalil8: 7:21pm On May 10, 2022
Lmaoo

And this na girl wey some naija guys wan die put lol

Drug addict & chain smoker.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Tosin9119: 7:23pm On May 10, 2022
May she be healed. if truly she is doing drugs, she should pls avoid drugs taking. That thing can damage someone's life forever if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by NwaAmaikpe: 7:47pm On May 10, 2022
shocked

Pretty girls are naturally psychos.

It is that same psychosis that makes them believe that any man that talks to them wants to shag them.

That's why I always shag them, to save them from questioning their mental health.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2022
Gistlover ehn.....

If it's true I wish her speady recovery.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Biglittlelois(f): 7:54pm On May 10, 2022
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is that same psychosis that makes them believe that any man that talks to them wants to shag them.

That's why I always shag them, to save them from questioning their mental health.
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Victerica(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2022
Vawulence headquarters!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Victerica(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2022
This gistlover must be a woman!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by TheWolfen(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Sharatan(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2022
K
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by TheWolfen(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone here knows you are a sane madman cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by freddie009(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2022
Loneliness isn't good. It can affect your mental health. Forget those saying I don't need a man bullcrap, there are some moments you will crave for a partner even as guys. It is good you are on good terms with your partner it becomes lonely as you grow old.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by omowolewa: 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
I wish it a script

Get well o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Sharatan(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
In this era that almost every device has a camera she has maintained tremendous privacy. Unlike the rest that keep washing their infested linen outside for a little bit of clout.

I hope she gets well soon because mental disorder won’t be a good way for her to trend this year.

Genevieve won’t like this cause she’s such a quiet personality.

May God help her.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My brother you are not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Victerica(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2022
Man is supposed, to always be high because we were created in the likeness of God!

Last last, we go dey alright!

Time dey come, when highness will be the new deal!

If you be good or bad person, highness go clear your doubt!

No be me talk am oooo!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Iamdbull: 8:57pm On May 10, 2022
G
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by silibaba: 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
Get well soon sweat beautiful lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rushed To Hospital Diagnosed Of Phychosis by HajiaNotu: 9:08pm On May 10, 2022
Noo..Genny why why? I wanna believe its a rumour pls...I pray you get well soon if all these claims are true..I pray you wont end your life like Whitney..

Much love,
From one of your fans from tipetipe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj's Childhood Picture / Jackie Appiah And Peace Anyiam-osigwe To Receive F.A.C.E List Awards In New York / Michael Jackson Daughter Rocks A Revealing Short Demin Jean (pics For Your Eyes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.