Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Outsmart ASUU Fg - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Outsmart ASUU Fg (234 Views)

How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Move On Or Wait For ASUU? / How I Make Money Sitting At Home Since ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outsmart ASUU Fg by Leis97(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
Outsmart ASUU / GOVERNMENT

To our folks in Nigeria, It is no doubt that these are indeed cloudy times for University students. The lingering strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has left many students wondering how long they'd have to wait for the issues between the Union and the Federal Government to be resolved so they can get back to school. But as they say, every cloud has its silver lining which means there are a whole lot of benefits to be gained if only one looks onto the brighter side.
The clock never stops ticking even though we would wish it to do so in these kinds of situations where everything is in a gridlock. And learning, being a lifelong process, should also not stop because of the frequent, mandatory pauses the schooling system imposes upon us. No better way to put this than in the words of Mark Twain "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education". This tells us that education is so important that schooling and the setbacks it poses should not be a hindrance to our learning process. If anything, these obstacles should be stepping Stones to further learning.

The importance of learning cannot be overstressed that is why we are introducing you to an array of subjects and courses from which to choose. If your schooling has in one way or the other prevented you from learning a skill, now is the time to learn. If you have always thought of school as the only place to learn, a visit to our site will make you rethink. Learning can happen anywhere and one of the best places to learn is to learn with us at AQSKILL. Our courses have been handpicked to not just cover the areas which are in demand by those willing to learn but are also high yield which means they provide a greater return.

Frankly, there is a lot to learn and there is a whole lot worth learning. But the schools do not provide the avenue for one to learn all they ought to learn. There are people for whom this strike action will be a total waste of time; they won't achieve anything until it ends. And there are people for whom this strike action would be beneficial. Those are the truly wise ones for it could be said that they have mastered their time and they are the ones whose clouds have silver linings.

Take a course today here

Re: Outsmart ASUU Fg by Vincyman: 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
So unlucky generation we are

(1) (Reply)

Nature Photography / Digital Marketing: How To Use SERP Snippets To Boost Your Website Traffic ASAP / Knitting Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.